Pixelmon Server > Suggestions

apricorns

(1/2) > >>

daniel_stephen:
Ok I think when If ever I get of my lazy butt and finish johto we should add apricot trees just like In the game then have some way to trade them In for a pokeball or craft them ect. Note If you should deny my request Ill destroy you all by :lazer: Also just wanted to say that you said no wilds because Its not In the game well you would be a hypocrite not to have apricorn trees and a place to turn them In say like you know kurt per say ok Im done. Im also using your post against you. If you dont know who kurt Is hes a pokeball maker.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
--- Quote from: tenebraemaximus on August 08, 2013, 04:17:12 am ---In the pixelmon server, they'll be forced to do the gyms in order, just like in the games. This server will be as authentic an experience as possible.
--- End quote ---

Tenebrae:
1ce had an idea about this. Ask him when he's out of jail.

Sahaquiel_9:
There are some apricorn trees on the map.  You have to find them though.

1cec0ld:
So hostile with the idea, yet we've already added them. Deal with it.

daniel_stephen:
So can you craft pokeballs last time I checked crafting didn't work? Also Im not trying to be hostile I just like joking around with my :lazer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version