PvP Server > Ban/Punishment-Related

ImJustBauss's ban appeal

(1/1)

ImJustBauss:
Hey, long time no see. I was banned a year or two ago for being immature, stupid and abusive towards members of the community. I made a ban appeal (http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=4625.0) but I didn't receive any reply from an admin updating me on my current status. I didn't want to bump the thread since 1cec0ld dislikes old threads being bumped.

I would just like to know if it is possible that I could be unbanned from the server? Personally I feel as if I've matured over the past year and changed as a person. I've learned that you can be funny without acting like a child and people have feelings. I've learned to treat others with respect and not be a total tool.

Again I would like to apologize to anyone I hurt or annoyed back when I was an annoying 16 year and I hope you can forgive me. I promise I won't be a toxic kid to the community again and what I did won't happen again.

Even if I was put on trial too see if I act the same on the server and if I do you can permanently ban me again. I'd really appreciate it if you gave me a second chance.

I'll either pay the 10$ fee or build part of a region I don't mind.

Thank's for reading and understanding.

Warmonger_2:
Hmm. Long time no see indeed.

Tenebrae:
I would be fine with this. Need other admin input first though.

Prodigy39:
I would also be ok with this.

xandergcool:
suk min kuk :banana:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version