Community Related > Community/Forum News

[deleted]

<< < (2/13) > >>

Darth225:
I believe he posted those for the admins to look at them and consider the players

synderfin:

--- Quote from: minecraft_matt01 on August 11, 2014, 02:47:20 am ---I don't see Tymac on that list O_o

--- End quote ---
He was referring to the applications for the Pixelmon server. Tymac is predominately after a position as a PvP server mod.

MrHeartGold:
Ah ok.

1cec0ld:

--- Quote from: AxZeroCrypt on August 11, 2014, 12:13:05 am ---The way you say everything however, is awful...

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Envz on August 10, 2014, 03:50:37 pm ---I don't care about the new map,

Obviously.

There are no mods. Three admins isn't enough to help everyone on the server.

It would be if they were consistent.

People need help and the staff aren't providing. Sure when you get on you'll help, but how often is that? Once every two days? The answer is simple.

Jesus christ, is it that hard?

He won't answer you.

Get three new mods for the pixelmon server. There are 10 people at peak times. Machines need fixing.

Moderators can't fix them because they can't spawn items.

Houses need eviction.

Ok.

More houses need to be added.

That won't happen. We have our reasons.

People need help. Get shit fucking done now. Don't put it off.

Ok.

I don't give a damn about the finished maps or any of your bullshit excuses. Do it now.

They aren't bullshit excuses, you only see them that way because you are so dreadfully informed.

--- End quote ---

:hattip:

1cec0ld:
If someone tells you that they are going to give you a shot, would you enjoy the feeling of bracing yourself for that pain, or would you rather just feel the pinprick and get it over with, having minimal emotional stress on top of it?
The administrative team, up to this point, have believed that ripping a band-aid off quickly, rather than prolonging the sticky, hair-pulling agony for months, maybe years, is better. They haven't said anything about the details of their decisions because they simply don't want to create that riot-inducing panic that most players will feel when they realize that things might have to change. It would be end-of-days prophet style preaching, telling new players to run for the hills, and telling old players to stockpile what they can where they can.
The public gets half the information because we honestly believe that the majority cannot handle the entire truth properly, and of the minority that can, they cannot keep it to themselves. We all know how information spreads here, no matter how important the content.

Houses are evicted, cloning machine looks operable. There were still dozens of for-sale houses before I made that run, primarily in the sevii islands.
Please use /houses list more carefully. I can edit that plugin (because it actually is a java .jar plugin) for more customization if y'all request it.
I have the operator status of an admin for now, but I do not have any decision making power if it came to a vote.
I have no answer to the reasons behind inconsistent admins, they live their own lives, not me.
Jesus forgives you if you open your heart to him. But you'll burn in hell if you don't. Logic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version