Community Related > Community/Forum News

Server down?

(1/3) > >>

LilacLily:
I hate to make posts like this, but I cannot access the server at all and haven't been able to for an hour and a half or so. So what's up? Is anyone else unable to access it?

EDIT 14 hours later: It's happened again ._.; It went down for 'maintenance' like, 2 hours ago and still isn't back up ._.;

kjdavitt:
The server is probably down since I also cannot join the server.

LilacLily:
It's happening again? ._.; Could an admin please explain why this 'maintenance', as it claims when it kicks me, keeps occuring without warning?

GeoWhiz:

--- Quote from: LilacLily on August 19, 2015, 06:20:23 am ---It's happening again? ._.; Could an admin please explain why this 'maintenance', as it claims when it kicks me, keeps occuring without warning?

--- End quote ---

Another major problem is the timezone. Because Tene lives in Australia, she is usually not online when the majority of the U.S players are online, and therefore the crashes last all day until Tene can get on at night (for American players, afternoon for her).

LilacLily:

--- Quote from: Edn3 on August 19, 2015, 02:24:24 pm ---
Another major problem is the timezone. Because Tene lives in Australia, she is usually not online when the majority of the U.S players are online, and therefore the crashes last all day until Tene can get on at night (for American players, afternoon for her).

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I noticed that. A few extra admins would be a huge help, but we should be able to resolve this. Kurai was taking a look at what happened when it kept crashing, and he seems to think somebody's hacked the console... but either way, like I said, Tene should be perfectly capable of being able to look into the problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version