Author Topic: Liquidfired's Moderator Application  (Read 1323 times)

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
Liquidfired's Moderator Application
« on: May 18, 2012, 04:33:14 am »
IGN: liquidfired
Time available: Since Summer is coming, 7 AM - 4 PM GMT +8, I'm an early bird
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: Since September
Why would you be a good mod: I think I would be a good moderator, because I think I have the rational decision, loyalty, and helpfulness I can bring towards others. To begin with, I've had experience with decisive making in other servers including my own WIP server. I think I know whether it should either be a ban or a kick. From the transgressions or infractions a person has done, I can make an unbiased judgement on whether the punishment should be. For loyalty, the pokemonserver has been my top server since I joined. The community is very helpful and elements from this server make it unique. I've helped advertise this server from my youtube account several amounts of times and I have brought a lot of people on to this server. I try to think of what's best for the server, by posting in the problems section. I don't post just because I complain, the reason is to strive to make this server better. Although I have made some errors in accusations of people around here, I try to do what's best. Finally my helpfulness might not be at its fullest at times because of my energy depleted from school, I think I still entertain players out here with my jokes and playful things. When people ask for help, when I have the time, I try to help when it is needed. Overall with these three elements that create me, I think I could be a good moderator.
Do you know how to use World Guard?: Yes I do Young Chap.
Would you consider yourself "mature": At times I could be irrational, because a person has just set my rage bar too high. However this happens seldom, and usually I try to act mature to the admins and players of this server, unless I'm having a playful troll that doesn't affect others, or I'm trying to make a joke.

Hope you can review my application at its fullest, and thank you for giving me the option again to.

Ad...