Author Topic: CKDavid's Moderator Application  (Read 1316 times)

CKDavid

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Like a boss
CKDavid's Moderator Application
« on: June 28, 2012, 11:18:36 pm »
Time Available: Considering that it's currently summer, 10 AM-10 PM EST (I like to sleep in, sue me.) Starting September, it will probably be 4 PM-10 PM on weekdays.
How long have you been on the Pokemon Server: Since October I believe, so eight months.
What is your mcMMO power level: 2028
How many/Which Badges do you have: I have five; Boulder, Cascade, Thunder, Rainbow, and Volcano.
Why would you be a good mod: Well, I think I would be a good mod because I am very intelligent, probably the smartest kid in my grade. I also consider myself very serious. If given the moderator position, I definitely wouldn't be messing around, because that's just not part of my personality. I don't tend to joke around about something unless I'm with my friends. I'm normally very quiet in real-life and this translated to Minecraft to an extent, so you probably don't see me talk much on the server, but I assure you that I will take responsibility for the moderator position.
What do you plan to DO as Mod: As a moderator, I suppose I would just be doing the things I see the other mods doing, such as setting up bank chests and catching x-rayers. What I mostly like to to in a position like this is to just see if anyone needs general help such as a question about the server or something. I like to work directly with people and help them sort their problems out rather than be working "behind the scenes" and configuring plugins and all that. However, I'm sure a lot of the current mods are tired of this, because we are a popular server with lots of new players with questions. Hopefully I won't tire of it.
What plugins/commands are you familiar with: Well, I'm familiar with a few basic Essentials commands as well as mcMMO. I know the player commands for the Badges++ plugin, but other than that, I'm fairly uneducated in plugins, truthfully. I'm going to have one of my friends teach me some of the more technical plugins like World Guard and the like.

Thanks for taking this mod app into consideration.

Ad...