Author Topic: Mario's Moderation Application  (Read 1862 times)

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
Mario's Moderation Application
« on: March 16, 2012, 07:08:43 pm »

IGN: Mariofighter3
Time available: On Every Single Day Except On Sundays, Randomly Also Off Due To No Internet.  Week Days 4:00 - 9:00 PM  Saturdays: All day since the time joined. Time Zone: UTC
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: Since August 31st, So 7-8 Months!
Why would you be a good mod: I truely try to be a good player on the sever, leading money when people need it, say Hi to everyone, loan items, etc. I rarely try to get in trouble, and I have a respect for everyone, even if they honestly don't deserve it. I speak my mind, but in a good fashion that doesn't hurt feeling or angers anyone. I am also very calm and don't stay angry for long. I am also serious enough to handle most situations and deal with people's problems.
Do you know how to use World Guard?: I have been admin on 3 Bukkit servers before, do you really think I wouldn't? Lawl  ;) 
Would you consider yourself "mature": Well, I always try to stay polite. I don't disrespect people unless they really gone too far. It's not in my nature to go overboard or take bad situation to a whole new level. I am not offended easily, and I don't snap easily either.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you have a good day.  :)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 07:43:17 pm by Mariofighter3 »

Ad...