Author Topic: Last admin meeting  (Read 5330 times)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Re: Last admin meeting
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2013, 03:35:36 pm »
Hes' been gone an entire month practically. IT appears he came on once in the month. I can't honestly let him a moderater anymore. I didn't say "second he logs on, we're promoting him". There needs to be a proven amount of activity for that to happen again which I'm all for. I want him to be a moderator. But I have limits. How long are you willing to let a moderator not come on? A month? A year? Forever? I want to know your line. Mine is a month and he appears to have proven that. And you're ignoring a HUGE part of my question: Why hasn't he said anything. EVERYONE seems to just ignore that. He obviously goes on the forums so much but doesn't say one thing when demoted? Stop pick-knicking my quotations, it's annoying. Answer me.

Ad...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: Last admin meeting
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2013, 03:43:02 pm »
I'm not a robot, and I don't have hard calculated lines defined for moderators. There is no need nor excess for them, no line is needed.
I don't know why he's been silent, maybe someone should ask? Maybe that same someone who is willing to chase after moderators. Or maybe I already did, and I'm waiting for his response.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: