PvP Server > Suggestions

Community Meetings

<< < (2/7) > >>

WaffleDoc:

--- Quote from: 1cec0ld on August 21, 2015, 11:22:50 am ---Fixed your hyperlink.

Another alternative is TeamSpeak, at the IP: ts.pokemonserver.net
Which is where we used to have our Admin Meetings.

--- End quote ---
"Or everybody could work together"
"This is the jew speaking, we need to understand his bias" XD why haven't I listened to these before?

Warmonger_2:
As much as I would like to be around for the admin meetings, Im afraid...  :fear:

WaffleDoc:

--- Quote from: Warmonger_2 on August 21, 2015, 02:40:04 pm ---As much as I would like to be around for the admin meetings, Im afraid...  :fear:

--- End quote ---
Why?

LilacLily:

--- Quote from: GeoWhiz on August 21, 2015, 03:08:11 am ---I'd like community meetings to come back on IRC. I think we should be able to have a formal setting to discuss some issues or concerns we have about the server and solutions to those problems or discuss the new reset coming up.

IRC Link to those interested in checking it out: this

Please answer back to the poll & reply in the thread with your thinking, it would be greatly appreciated. I care more about what the community thinks as a whole over just an idea by me.  :hattip:

--- End quote ---
I support this idea. 

1cec0ld:

--- Quote from: WaffleDoc on August 21, 2015, 12:59:55 pm ---1ce why are you so opposed to people giving head?

EDIT:Wait this was Para or someone idk

--- End quote ---

Tell me which Date it was and where in the recording it was. I haven't listened to those things in years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version