Author Topic: Elite battles in July 2014  (Read 2532 times)

r1579

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -8
  • "A life is like a line. long but easy to break..."
Elite battles in July 2014
« on: July 08, 2014, 10:59:15 pm »
prodiigy39 has resigned from his position. so r1579 is the only elite with hoppingfox as champ still.

Today, Jotr123 takes on r1579 in an elite battle and loses. he declines elite status and r1579 is still the only elite.

- have 8 kanto badges.
- have 7 johto badges.
- current KANTO Champion!
"I remembered someone who would die to save the world. Where is that person now?! if you cannot even muster up the courage to stand up to the enemy, how do you think you can obtain this ideal world of peace? rise up almighty hero and save us from the looming death above!"

Ad...

r1579

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -8
  • "A life is like a line. long but easy to break..."
Re: Elite battles in July 2014
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 10:15:01 pm »
cammanduhcool fights me and surprisingly wins. he will move on to fight hoppingfox, I would like to know how his armor didn't break considering my high armor damage. can someone who recorded the fight plz post it here.

- have 8 kanto badges.
- have 7 johto badges.
- current KANTO Champion!
"I remembered someone who would die to save the world. Where is that person now?! if you cannot even muster up the courage to stand up to the enemy, how do you think you can obtain this ideal world of peace? rise up almighty hero and save us from the looming death above!"

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 04:03:33 pm »
cammanduhcool fights me and surprisingly wins. he will move on to fight hoppingfox, I would like to know how his armor didn't break considering my high armor damage. can someone who recorded the fight plz post it here.
Dude, don't be a sore loser, I owned you, "suprisingly" I had a whole set of armour left when you died.

At the bottom is my stuff when the battle was over
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 04:15:15 pm by CammanduhCool »
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 06:54:46 pm »
I beat HoppingFox for champ :cool: It was witnessed by Prod.

There was a video was taken by gavinnic1 and here is the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVdrjE2jLns&feature=youtu.be&hd=1
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.