Author Topic: The Mod's Cavern  (Read 2379 times)

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
The Mod's Cavern
« on: September 07, 2012, 11:56:10 pm »
What do you want to do with events? Need help with them? Need to talk to a particular person, but can never get a hold of them? Ask here Mods.

To help us all out.  :)

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

Ad...

Anniiee

• Professor Assistant
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 25
  • Meep
Re: The Mod's Cavern
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 05:28:45 pm »
Players always ask me why I never hold events. I feel pressured to make one now. Any ideas?

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 07:08:58 pm »
Players always ask me why I never hold events. I feel pressured to make one now. Any ideas?

Spleeeeeeeeeef

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 09:40:38 pm »
Yeah, play games like:

• Spleef
  • PVP Tournaments - Fight to the top of the ladder, and win!
  • CTF - Capture the flag.
  • Race for Wool - A race around the region, to find 8 Wool.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 11:17:59 pm »
Any admins adding Jotr and Tactic to this thread?

Edit: One more thing. Rewas. In case anyone didn't see his post. Here's a couple excerpts:
WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING YOU SLUTTY AS ADMIN FUCKS? WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO MAKE BJZ ADMIN? THIS MOTHERFUCKER DOESN'T DO ANYTHING. HE LITERALLY DOES NOTHING. HE WILL LITERALLY PROBABLY QUIT IN LIKE 2 DAYS. THIS GUY KISSED YOUR ASS SO MUCH, YOU PROBABLY GOT A FUCKING HICKEY ON YOUR LEFT BUTTCHEEK. SHOW THAT SHIT AT A PARTY, YOU COULD PASS IT OFF AS A TATTOO. YOU COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE RETARDED IN PICKING ADMINS THAN THIS. JESUS, GO BACK TO ADMIN PICKING SCHOOL. THIS GUY IS JUST ABOUT AS USEFUL AS A TREE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOREST. USELESS AND STUPID.

AND THEN THERE'S THIS ALI GUY. WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY EVEN? THIS LITTLE AUSSIE AND/OR BRITISH AND/OR ENGLISH LITTLE FUCK CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND GOT ADMIN FASTER THAN ODDY. JESUS YOU GUYS JUST PICK ADMINS BASED ON WHO CAN SUCK THE MEANEST ONE DON'T YOU? HERE I'LL MAP OUT ALI'S ENTIRE LIFE IN 3 WORDS : ERECTOSAURUS REX NINE THOUSAND HUNDRED. THAT'S ALL HE'S GOT THOUGH, OTHER THAN HIS SLIGHTLY CONVENIENT USE AS A TRIPOD, HE'S WORTHLESS. 

AND HIXHEN. MY  Arceus  DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED. FIRST EVERYONE HATES HIM. LIKE EVERYONE. EXCEPT MIO. BECAUSE ON HER RIGHT BUTTCHEEK SHE GOT ANOTHER HICKEY TAT FROM THIS FUCKER. TALKING TO YOU IS LIKE TALKING TO A FUCKING WALL PLASTERED WITH INSULTS DRAWN QUITE NICELY FROM A SPRAYCAN. IT'S WORSE THAN TALKING TO ODDY. AND FUCK THIS GUY. HE GOT ADMIN SO FAST ROADRUNNER COULDN'T KEEP UP. BUT FUCK THAT, HE GOT ADMIN BECAUSE HE'S LIKE 40. THAT'S THE TRUTH! JEEZ, SAY HI TO SIR AURTHUR YOU DICK. YOU KNOW HES COMPENSATING FOR GETTING BEAT BY THE GHETTO BLACK HOPSCOTCH GIRLS IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD. 

SPEAKING OF SLUTTY TAXI FRENCH FRIES, PRODIGY. THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM DUDE? TALKING TO YOU IS LIKE TALKING TO A MORE RETARDED VERSION OF DR. PHIL, ALL TRYING TO GET ME TO SPILL MY DRINK OVER STUPID SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MY FEELINGS! I BEAT THAT BITCH FOR A REASON. 

UGLY? WE'RE TALKING UGLY NOW? LET'S GET MIO TO THE STAND. NIGGAS YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THIS BITCH'S PICTURE. KISSING HER ASS SO MUCH SHE MIGHT AS WELL BE A REGISTERED PEDOPHILE. YOU THINK SHES THE NEXT MISS CALIFORNIA? YEAH FUCKING RIGHT, TRY LINDSEY LOHAN BUT WITH A LOOSE CLIT. AND THAT'S JUST FUCKING IMPRESSIVE.

WHILE WE'RE ON THE TOPIC OF ADMINS. JEES LOUSE 1CE. FUN FACT: NOBODY TRIES THAT HARD TO RAISE THEIR POST COUNT ON THE FORUMS EXCEPT YOU. HELL YEAH I SAID IT. I SEEN YOUR PICTURE. I AIN'T SCARED OF YOUR SCRAWNY ASS.  CUNTBUBBLE,  I BET YOU DON'T EVEN LIFT. AND WHY THE FACK AM I STILL TYPING 1CE. MAYBE NOBODY USES THE "I" ANYMORE BECAUSE IT'S LOST. OH HEY I THINK I FOUND IT. IT'S ABOUT 12 FEET UP YOUR ASS.
These are only a couple I rounded up, even if some parts may be a bit true, it's a little hurtful and unnecisary to write all this
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 12:19:28 am by Prodigy39 »
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 12:19:31 am »
I thought it was funny, thats why i told him he did a bad job at insulting me

Anniiee

• Professor Assistant
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 25
  • Meep
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 01:59:20 am »
Although he didn't mention me, I think I would have been really offended too. There's always those people who can take a joke and those who can't. And as they say, "there's always some truth behind every jk" (don't ask me where I'm quoting this from :P )

I came pretty close to removing the post, but I guess I didn't want to be the party-crasher if everyone who was mentioned understood that it was completely satirical... I think.

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 02:46:57 am »
Honestly, I was going to remove it too.

:madfinger:

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 03:29:29 am »
Honestly, I was going to remove it too.

:madfinger:

Remove what

Tactic

• Ninja
  • Professor Assistant
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 14
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 04:11:45 am »

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 06:09:27 pm »