Author Topic: liquidfire's gym course intrusion  (Read 4546 times)

r1579

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -8
  • "A life is like a line. long but easy to break..."
liquidfire's gym course intrusion
« on: November 30, 2015, 02:40:21 pm »
While rockittt and me were watching challengers in the pewter gym, to which rockittt is the leader of, Liquidfire came in and asked if he could inspect the course. all was fine until rockittt asked him to leave to which he didn't and preceeded to continue his way despite multiple warnings even though he wasn't a challenger. he started setting homes and then even bragging he was still in the gym. Admins, can you please ban him or remove his warps and homes. (also please check to make sure he still doesn't have homes in rockittt's gym)

he is the proof
http://imgur.com/gallery/bExnj

- have 8 kanto badges.
- have 7 johto badges.
- current KANTO Champion!
"I remembered someone who would die to save the world. Where is that person now?! if you cannot even muster up the courage to stand up to the enemy, how do you think you can obtain this ideal world of peace? rise up almighty hero and save us from the looming death above!"

Ad...

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
Re: liquidfire's gym course intrusion
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 03:12:50 pm »
What happened to the admin decision not to give people colored names?  That screen shot hurts my eyes  :O_o:

rockittt

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Mr Smith!, Mr Wesson... Glad you could make it!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 03:58:16 pm »
I don see nadin wrong with coloured names you probs should avoid playing games for long sessions if that screen hurts your eyes :L

Ye he was an asshole being an idiot in the gym, and uno the worst part of it!

HE WAS INTRUDING IN A GYM COURSE THAT HE HAD TO USE HIS HOME WARP EVERY 5 SECONDS ROFL LOLO WOLOLO

he was all like "yeah I dont care" saying that he was gunna be off for 6 months anyway, that just tells me his desired ban time for such HEINOUS CRIMES!!!!

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 06:34:20 pm »
I don see nadin wrong with coloured names you probs should avoid playing games for long sessions if that screen hurts your eyes :L

Ye he was an asshole being an idiot in the gym, and uno the worst part of it!

HE WAS INTRUDING IN A GYM COURSE THAT HE HAD TO USE HIS HOME WARP EVERY 5 SECONDS ROFL LOLO WOLOLO

he was all like "yeah I dont care" saying that he was gunna be off for 6 months anyway, that just tells me his desired ban time for such HEINOUS CRIMES!!!!
This may be the whitest impression I have ever heard in my life...  I didn't even know people typing like this existed...

P.S. I have no trouble with colors on screens, but I think those may have been the most obnoxious colors in the world.

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: -9
  • wth is going on? ._.
    • www.falsewebsite.co.uk.sg.net@gmail.com/http://legithacks(legittothemax)
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 11:09:51 pm »
what's wrong with him being in there lol.

r1579

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -8
  • "A life is like a line. long but easy to break..."
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 01:27:48 am »
the main reason is rule 9 on the server. "do not set home in, or enter, any part of the map that specifically belongs to someone else without their spoken permission." we even told him multiple times and he refused with should result in a ban. there's even an announcement saying that you will lose badges and money for just setting home there.

- have 8 kanto badges.
- have 7 johto badges.
- current KANTO Champion!
"I remembered someone who would die to save the world. Where is that person now?! if you cannot even muster up the courage to stand up to the enemy, how do you think you can obtain this ideal world of peace? rise up almighty hero and save us from the looming death above!"

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 04:37:26 am »
Who is the person that commented on the imgur gallery?