Author Topic: My Mod Application  (Read 2554 times)

Nick608

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -1
My Mod Application
« on: September 18, 2013, 05:37:59 pm »
Subject: (Nick608)'s MODERATOR APPLICATION

Time available: I can moderate between 3:00 PM-10:00PM Monday-Friday. Saturday I have tourneys only between 5:00ish and 8:00 but I could bring my laptop up and modereate there, the rest of the day I got nothing else to do probably so I’d be free. Sunday I can do it truly whenever unless something comes up.

How long have you been on the pokemonserver: I've been on the pixelmon for about a week.

How many/which Badges do you have? I have 2 badges. Yay!

Why would you be a good mod: Anyone that doesn't obey by the rules I would make sure they are warned or reported dependent on the situation. I will do my best to also help out new people show them around the map help them get to place tell them anything they need to know.

What do you plan to DO as Mod? I like the word Mod so I want the position as one. Lol. No I’m truly wanting to be more active with the server and help out anyway I can. The rank doesn’t matter to me I just want to help out.

What plugins/commands are you familiar with? Im not the best at them but here are the ones I do know.
World Edit
/jail
/weather
/party
/gameboy
/ban
/kick
/vanish
I know a little mob disguise stuff not sure if that's used on this server.
chest shops
My friend is teaching me a bit more to learn how to use them so I will get better with them.

Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread? If things get out of control on a forum thread, can your really control a situation on a server? Truly I can’t make any promises but I can do my best to show what my abilities are when trying to control a situation. In a situation I do pretty well to get everything under control though.

Do you have teamspeak? Would you be willing to get on it? We talk to people there, and it's easier+faster to communicate and get to know you there. I can get a teamspeak it depends if its something I need to download that will be an issue but I can get around it. I can get one though if really needed.
I
f there is anything you need to hear from me please feel free to reply to the forums or if you want to talk more privately send me an e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected]

Ad...