Author Topic: WestCoastNigga69's Mod App  (Read 3524 times)

WestCoastNigga69

• No Pokedex
  • Friendliness: -1
  • New Trainer
WestCoastNigga69's Mod App
« on: May 17, 2014, 04:50:10 pm »

IGN: WestCoastNigga69Age:16Timezone: Pacific Time Zone I will have the ability to reply to their questions! Moreover I am a dedicated player.
As I said above I am a very dedicated player, this is the only pixelmon sever I go on, and I like the mod, I will not be quitting any time soon. Also I [color=rgb(28, 125, 255) !important]play[/color] anything from 1-4 hours a day during the school week, and 4-7 on weekends, this may seem a small amount compared to other apps, but no one plays alot hours a day during the school week. I don’t get angry easily, I am mature for my age (16), and also I am very patient person. I will not snap back and will sort out any problems maturely and efficiently. I have had experience on a smaller scale, like 50 people is the most I have [color=rgb(28, 125, 255) !important]managed[/color] on a server at a time, but I believe I am capable of this, and I would like you to give me a chance to prove myself as a kind and reliable member of staff, and the community.
I have never been kicked, banned, or muted from any of your 4 servers, and I will try to never do any of them.I am a kind person, who will help anyone, no matter what the situation is, also I understand what they are going through, as many of the problems have most likely happened to me or a friend of mine!I have admin a small server for like 1 month before it closed down for no apparent reason, I also was head of [color=rgb(28, 125, 255) !important]recruitment[/color] on a server with about 50 players on it, which slowly run out of players, and was sadly stoppedI stand out because I am only frequently as well as, my knowledge of this server, and completing the map helps, moreover, I know the majority of the commands and in what place to use them, and for what reason. So i believe i could fill this vacancy with skills and knowledge. Moreover i already help people like today, i help people who need fossils cleaned and trade evo's. This shows how trustworthy i am!Anything you would like to tell us?:Thank you for taking the time to read my moderator application, thanks again. Feedback is always appreciated.Andrew or WestCoastNigga69

Ad...

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
Re: WestCoastNigga69's Mod App
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 04:52:49 pm »
We have 4 servers?! :0

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 05:00:16 pm »

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 06:25:14 pm »
We have 4 servers?! :0
PvP server, pixelmon server, build server, and 1ce's roleplay server (the one he said not to give the ip address away like herpes)

Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 09:34:32 pm »
Just a couple things. I have never really seen you on any of our servers. But if you have, I am sorry for accusing you. But this application is in the wrong section. It seems you do not want to be a moderator of our PVP server because of the fashion of your other application. You should also try to stay on the server a bit longer to understand all of our rules and commands needed. Also, many current active members on the server for years have trouble becoming a moderator. So try to become more active.

And one major thing. You cannot link or really even talk about other servers on this forum. Linking your application with your application on another pixelmon server, shouldn't be done. Also, if you are willing to want to become a moderator, you need to use our offical moderator format.

Since it seems you are more pixelmon-oritented, upload this current application here: http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?board=46.0

No offense to you at all, but it seemed you copied and pasted your application from the other server you provided onto here hoping it would work. If you plan on staying, please try to learn more and discover our server before you think you are ready to become someone of that high of rank.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 09:40:16 pm by tymac »
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 03:06:16 am »
The formatting makes it unreadable.