Author Topic: bespinben  (Read 1792 times)

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
bespinben
« on: June 16, 2012, 05:52:03 pm »
I have told him before NOT to afk push and he should know better then to push me of all people because i smite/kill/kick him for it, its fucking annoying. We have gotten other complains about him trolling other people. SO here is what I want.

Bespin you WILL make a perfect appeal if you want to come back on the server, in the thread.
After that you WILL be perfect on the server in the next two weeks without any complaints to get your dumbass taken off.
If I get ONE LEGIT complaint you will probably be perma banned or stuck in another world for a VERY long time.
Its up to you.

-Mio

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

Ad...

Bespinben

• Cool Trainer
  • First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -3
Re: bespinben
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 06:05:17 pm »
Mmk. I'll follow through with this.

However, I am disturbed by one thing. You don't punish me for AFK pushing Vithrus into the waterfall, drowning him, and taking his full set of Prot IV armor, yet you ban me for merely pushing you off a building, which can't harm you at all, since it's the spawn. Arbitrary exercise of power much?

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 08:49:37 pm »
Actually I can see Mio's point here but really Mio? I mean its not like he can hurt you (or anyone else for that matter). And 1.3 stops the pushing anyways.

Mio is just mad that she is the one being trolled, not the one trolling  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 09:00:58 pm »
Pushing a player into a waterfall is already bad, but pushing an admin and killing them while they are trying to do work is just a piss off. Bespin I just don't get how after you got in trouble for such a long time, AGAIN you bring up another crime that you have done. Ugh. the nerve of you. Please just stop pissing everyone off, you were OK back in January, but now, you've brought the troll level up by 200%. Please just stop.

Bespinben

• Cool Trainer
  • First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -3
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 09:03:07 pm »
Pushing a player into a waterfall is already bad, but pushing an admin and killing them while they are trying to do work is just a piss off. Bespin I just don't get how after you got in trouble for such a long time, AGAIN you bring up another crime that you have done. Ugh. the nerve of you. Please just stop pissing everyone off, you were OK back in January, but now, you've brought the troll level up by 200%. Please just stop.
I don't think you understand the context. This was Mio being AFK at spawn atop Red's house. I pushed her off as a joke, knowing it couldn't hurt her anyway since it's the spawn. Goodness.

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 09:49:15 pm »
It still pisses people off. Just don't.

ImStillDead

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 0
  • Mistakes were made! Spoooooooky
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 02:25:44 am »
Lol bes if u really want to get that dumbass rank off... then why not just stay low? Dont do stupid stuff just in case of pissing anyone off