Author Topic: Void problem  (Read 1668 times)

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
Void problem
« on: August 17, 2012, 03:13:13 pm »
I challenged bjz's gym, I died apparently because of void.
too lazy for grammar
I lost prot 4 armour, sharp 4 knockback 2 fire 2 dia sword, dia axe, power 5 punch 2 bow 64 enderpearls
golden apple(the shiny one) and 3 stacks of arrows

Can I please get a refund?
And something to fix the problem would be nice

[url

Ad...

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 8
Re: Void problem
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 03:22:02 pm »
It was weird I TPA'd him to me (While I was in my gym) and he just went into the void and died.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 04:27:51 pm »
Talk to Bjz about your items.

Code: [Select]
<ak1cec0ld> is there a problem recently where people are using warps and teleports and somehow dying via void? i would simply reset the warp points to one block higher, but its also affecting /tpa teleports.
<kukelekuuk00> ak1cec0ld, are you on 1.3.1 or on 1.3.2?
<ak1cec0ld> Server 1.3.1 im almost certain. CB 2320
<ak1cec0ld> yes, confirmed
<kukelekuuk00> hmm, It's a known problem on 1.3.1, have you tried updating the server to 1.3.2?
<kukelekuuk00> 1.3.1 clients can still connect to it.
<ak1cec0ld> not yet, havent gotten an email for a RB yet
<ak1cec0ld> if the dev builds are stable, i'll take a crack at the latest
<ak1cec0ld> i feel stupid, but kukelekuuk00 could you remind me where to get the dev builds for CB? I've been with an auto-updating host for too long :-/
<kukelekuuk00> oh bukkit
<kukelekuuk00> dl.bukkit.org
<ak1cec0ld> thank you
<ak1cec0ld> all of them say 1.3.1-R1.1...
<kukelekuuk00> hmm.. guess we have to wait..
<kukelekuuk00> :\
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 04:55:43 pm by 1cec0ld »

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 12:47:08 am »
This has happened to me about 3 times now. I was about to make a new post, but opted to just reply to this one instead. I kept thinking it would be fixed, but to no avail. I have lost about 8 diamonds worth of tools, and 3 sets of iron armor. Not to mention my power 4 flame 1 punch 1 bow, and enchanted diamond axe (Unbreaking 3, efficiancy 3). I really dont expect to get a refund, but as i am new, and worked especially hard for the enchants, a refund would be VERY helpful. Thanks if I get one, and I understand if i dont. Thanks for your time.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 01:08:12 am »
This has happened to me about 3 times now. I was about to make a new post, but opted to just reply to this one instead. I kept thinking it would be fixed, but to no avail. I have lost about 8 diamonds worth of tools, and 3 sets of iron armor. Not to mention my power 4 flame 1 punch 1 bow, and enchanted diamond axe (Unbreaking 3, efficiancy 3). I really dont expect to get a refund, but as i am new, and worked especially hard for the enchants, a refund would be VERY helpful. Thanks if I get one, and I understand if i dont. Thanks for your time.

Addressed.

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 01:11:33 am »
Aha! Lol i was just playing, and my inventory was filled with this stuff... I panicked. Good to see it was not a glitch, and i would like to thank you very much.