Poll

Should You Fund Tygercorps to Help Make the Pokemon Dojo? (Fisticuffs are the manliest way to fight)

Yes. Because I wanna become Ironman, and Beat People Up with Unarmed, and get Hipmotop.
Yes. But I could just get a Tounge in Johto from the Dojo man…wait without a Dojo, there is no Dojoman.
I don't care but can I buy the Daycare Center in Kanto as a house? Ice: No. Shut up.
Fighting is wrong, your morals are wrong, and you are wrong.
Using unarmed against an enemy is like using unarmed against a child. Use wooden stick instead.

Author Topic: [UNOFFICAL] OFFICAL Leader of Pokemon Gym Dojo  (Read 5499 times)

Tygercorps

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -3
  • Dojo Leader
Re: [UNOFFICAL] OFFICAL Leader of Pokemon Gym Dojo
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2013, 01:28:13 pm »
Lastly: IT'S A DOJO TO FIGHT HANDS WOTH!!!

When this is done I'll make a Jousting thing for Bows and Swords.

And I'll start a guild for Finding Resources.

Also a Mercenary Guild.
So you're a vegan? I can see why you're "so" healthy.

We are omnivores. Hence I will eat you now.
-Songbird

Ad...

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2013, 02:20:40 pm »
Lol you called me an idiot. It is nooby, cuz I said so. Btw I would talk trash to me, I could kick your ass.

Tygercorps

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Dojo Leader
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2013, 03:09:17 pm »
Of course you could kick my ass. I would definately think the first thing to do in fighting someone would be to try and stick my foot up someone's ass like some weird s***. (Only because of the 80% of children will I not say bad words. Now shut up kids.) And if you were to somehow find me and try to do that, I would beat the c*** out of you. I don't take threats from little low life pussies who have nothing better than to give me some c***.

Ps: Why the f*** are you laughing that I called you am idiot. I didn't think the truth in this case was that funny.'maybe you should get your head checked. I'd take back everything I said if you had some disability or rational action thing.

-Songbird

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2013, 03:13:04 pm »
Unarmed at 1000 has a 33.34% to disarm on each attack. That rids you of a sword and allows me to falcon punch your ass.

galSrKn

• Cool Trainer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -13
  • Owner of the rare Enchanted Sword.
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2013, 04:18:28 pm »
Of course you could kick my ass. I would definately think the first thing to do in fighting someone would be to try and stick my foot up someone's ass like some weird s***. (Only because of the 80% of children will I not say bad words. Now shut up kids.) And if you were to somehow find me and try to do that, I would beat the c*** out of you. I don't take threats from little low life pussies who have nothing better than to give me some c***.

Ps: Why the f*** are you laughing that I called you am idiot. I didn't think the truth in this case was that funny.'maybe you should get your head checked. I'd take back everything I said if you had some disability or rational action thing.
Your language tells me you are the kid around here. Insted of swearing you could ignore him and continue with your dojo. If people are posting negative on your thread, ignore them.

Tygercorps

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Dojo Leader
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2013, 08:37:08 pm »
Well now because it's just forum talk I want to announce how I get pretty bored against stupid comments. But in the real life, there is an equation on how to make some asshole lose attention of yourself.

1) Ignore A) The person will annoy you and you will be ignoring them. This is their primary rush.
2) Smack Talk: You smack talk after a while. They will get a larger rush out of this and their priorities change.
3) Ignore B) After the smack talk, proceed to ignore again. Because the priorities of the rush have changed, they will not get a sense of their activity, but a sense of your action. Eventually they will give up on the rush seeing they cannot obtain it again. This could work, but not a guarantee.

You're welcome 80% of you kids on this forum.

-Songbird

Z4X3R

• we really out here
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2013, 10:23:06 pm »
Just wait til I get back from vacation. I'll put down your little upstart dojo, mercenary guild, and whatever the fuck else you decide to start. I think I'll enjoy this. Judging from your posts, I'd say you're at that stage in life where you think you've figured everything out about human behavior, and can't wait to show everyone how much "smarter" you are than them. You keep calling us immature kids, but your mod app says that you're 17. Technically you're a kid too, just thought I'd point that out.

YOU AIN'T GOT NO PANCAKE MIX!
That's my new catch phrase. Kthxbye
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 10:31:06 pm by Z4X3R »

Tygercorps

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Dojo Leader
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2013, 11:34:27 am »
I'm not calling the 80% of children on this forum immature. I'm calling you immature and assuming the majority of those children are immature.
Just shut up. I've discovered the philosophies of the world for years and I'm just letting people find it out for themselves unless they need help with something relation to why I know.

And your going to enjoy "this"? What's that? Learning how much of a worthless f*** you are after I explain in detail how people like you spend the rest of their lives blowing people for money? Oh wait. Those people can equivilate to a higher standards than you.

Human Behavor isn't everything. If you notice something it's only because it's happened more than once with the same effect. Duh.

-Songbird

Omastar

• PokeFan
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 7
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2013, 11:42:49 am »
I would beat the c*** out of you. I don't take threats from little low life pussies who have nothing better than to give me some c***.
'maybe you should get your head checked
Just shut up. I've discovered the philosophies of the world for years

This is really mean and why are you acting all superior when you don't even know these people? You've been part of the server for less than a month, try and get to know someone first before calling them a worthless fuck

Z4X3R

• we really out here
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2013, 02:07:23 pm »
Can anyone find me that gif or meme or whatever that used to be Equin0x's forum pic? The one with Will Smith saying "I ain't even mad?"
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 02:09:34 pm by Z4X3R »

Z4X3R

• we really out here
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2013, 02:12:50 pm »
Nvm I found it.

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2013, 08:39:54 pm »
Lol. Z4 trump this one. He has waaay more pull on this server. Also some people seem to like him too  :aww:
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

Z4X3R

• we really out here
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2013, 08:55:23 pm »
Lol. Z4 trump this one. He has waaay more pull on this server. Also some people seem to like him too  :aww:

I shed a tear of manhood upon reading this.

Tygercorps

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Dojo Leader
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2013, 01:30:35 am »
That would be if you had any manhood considering how true men love to go on random threads and bitch around over things they don't like.

-Songbird

Tygercorps

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Dojo Leader
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2013, 01:31:46 am »
You are aware he bashed me first. No? Ok then.

-Songbird