Author Topic: Equin0x's Mod App  (Read 3305 times)

Equin0x

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9
  • Hey! Whats up? :winkyface:
Equin0x's Mod App
« on: September 07, 2013, 12:04:49 am »
I'll go along with Archie and use Bacon's mod app template he set up because if I didn't have a template I'd probably humiliate myself...

How long have you been apart of the Pokemon server community?  About 2 years and a few months, not sure about the exact time stamp.

How old are you? Whats your maturity level?
  I am 18 years old. I'm not the most serious guy around, some people say "yes I'm very mature I don't play around when it comes to hard work blah blah". I love joking around with my friends, having fun, throwing jokes, laughing, no one really likes a serious up-tight mod. People like people who have fun with them, being themselves when others are around. If I'm an uptight, serious mod no one will be them around me, they will either be scared of what to say or not enjoy being on the server. Of course seriousness is needed, you have to lay down the law, not let your fun get out of hands or chaos will come.  I probably rambled a lot in this section sorry about that :P.

What times are you available? As of now, I'm available from 10AM-3AM Eastern Time Zone. Yes you read correctly. I decided to skip my first semester of college to attempt to get a decent job and start school in the Spring. So as of now I have little to no responsibility to take care of. Also, I know you don't expect anyone to mod the server 24/7, live and breathe the server, so of course I'll just try to be on for a decent amount of time and not overdo it.

What plugins do you know? Can you work with our plugins? Plugins aren't difficult for me to get a hang of. It's something I could take the time to learn and figure out. I personally really enjoy "code" and it's something I wouldn't mind working with and getting used to.What do you plan on doing as a Moderator? I plan to do exactly as my title would say, moderate. Make sure people are following the rules, help out those in need, help keep the forums clean, in order, the basic requirements of a moderator. Even possibly more if given the chance. I would be able to provide better ideas or suggestions as I would know whats going on and how things work.

Why would you be a good Mod? I don't know if I would be a good mod or not, it's not possible to tell, or so thats how I see it. But it's not something I can't give a try. You never know if you are good at something unless you give it a few tries. I can't just say "yes I'll be a terrific mod" because even if I was a mod at a different server (fyi i was never a mod blah blah) this is a completely different community and requires different ways to work with everyone.

Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread? That's the main reason I'm applying to be a mod in the first place. You first must moderate small simple things to be able to moderate the big ones. Checking up on your own app thread shows that you are persistent and want to know if you get the spot or not.

Do you have Teamspeak?  I do. I've been trying to get on more recently to become active all around.

What badges do you have?  I don't have any actually as my main goal on the server was to capture every possible Enormous and Pigmy Pokemon I come across to. But like Bacon said in his app, badges don't really exemplify the skill one can have as a mod.

If any additional info is needed or if I think of anything else to add I'll edit my post. Or if you have any questions or comments for me I can answer and would be gladly appreciated..
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 12:23:16 am by Equin0x »
You hvae jsut been mwbdoilnn. Hvae a good day and tlel yuor fnidres!

Ad...

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
Re: Equin0x's Mod App
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 07:51:27 am »
Good luck, equin0x!  I hope your mod app is successful.
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

Equin0x

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 06:43:13 pm »
Thank you Saha :). Though I'm not even sure if they are looking for mods in the Pixelmon server. Maybe when the other regions get opened perhaps. But time will tell.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 06:07:37 am »
Good luck man, you'd be a cool mod :)

Equin0x

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 12:51:03 pm »
Thanks Archie, though I don'r really know that xD. I'd love to give it a go though, the next time they look for mods.

Noivern

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 2
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 11:07:17 pm »
Good luck, have fun.