Author Topic: Reinstate liquidvamp as a mod at least.  (Read 2625 times)

liquidvamp

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: 0
Reinstate liquidvamp as a mod at least.
« on: August 10, 2014, 04:20:15 pm »
 I would like to be reinstated as a moderator for the server as there are a decent amount of things that I have noticed. Some miscellaneous things around the map, as well as when houses are being sold there not being redone and being resold as it was and a decent amount of it was strip mined are some of the things I would like to fix. The population seems to have increased a decent amount and it would be more appropriate to have a larger amount of staff versus two admins and one that cant get on currently. I understand that this isn't in the format of a mod application, but this is me requesting to be reinstated as I have, for the most part, resolved my computer's issues and eliminated the lag I had previously. I hope that this is taken into consideration and I appreciate the time you take to view this. I'm not going to abuse the power and it will give me something to do after I get home from work. I would truly appreciate this!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 04:27:03 pm by liquidvamp »

Ad...

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
Re: Reinstate liquidvamp as a mod at least.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 08:15:51 pm »
i agree ^
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER