Author Topic: Corrupt a wish  (Read 187080 times)

GeoWhiz

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Unknown command. Press "1" for more options.
Re: Corrupt a wish
« Reply #1005 on: December 29, 2013, 11:21:37 pm »
Wish granted, but there isn't much in intergalactic space, so not much was taken.

I wish it weren't so humid.
Granted, but it becomes so cold the world freezes over.

I wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%] for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%][/size]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [size=78%] for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [size=78%] for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [size=78%] for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish....

Note: I would fix it, but look at that thing.
Current Gym Badges: Soul Badge, Earth Badge, Marsh Badge, & Thunder Badge
Current Power Level: 2682
Current Power Level Rank: 116
Current Gym Leader of Cinnabar

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #1006 on: December 29, 2013, 11:39:10 pm »
Granted, but it becomes so cold the world freezes over.

I wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%] for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size][size=78%][/size]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [size=78%] for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [size=78%] for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [size=78%] for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish [/size]for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish for me to wish for tene to wish....

Note: I would fix it, but look at that thing.

Wish granted.

Now I wish you'd fix that.

GeoWhiz

« Reply #1007 on: December 29, 2013, 11:42:25 pm »
Wish granted.

Now I wish you'd fix that.
Wish gr...gr....gr...gra....granted.

But I die of a heart attack and cannot complete the task.

I wish for tene to fix it for me!

ZobTheSlayer

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -58
  • My dislikes are my likes. My likes are my dislikes
« Reply #1008 on: December 30, 2013, 11:12:39 am »
Granted, but she then makes it worse.

I wish that I hadn't bought the wrong Manga. (I bought the 15th book in the series thinking it was part of the name. GREAT WORK ZOB. GREAT WORK)

GeoWhiz

« Reply #1009 on: December 30, 2013, 04:27:42 pm »
Granted, but you hate manga.

I wish Manga didn't exist.

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #1010 on: December 30, 2013, 05:20:25 pm »
granted, but there's now 10 times the amount of weeaboos there is now
i wish weeaboos didn't exist

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #1011 on: December 30, 2013, 05:25:48 pm »
granted, but there's now 10 times the amount of weeaboos there is now
i wish weeaboos didn't exist
Granted, but you dream about them every time you sleep.

I wish for world peace

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #1012 on: December 30, 2013, 06:07:10 pm »
Granted, but you dream about them every time you sleep.

I wish for world peace
Granted but then the aliens invade.

I wish I had a hot chocolate right now.
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

GeoWhiz

« Reply #1013 on: December 30, 2013, 06:10:37 pm »
Granted, but it burns your soul.

I wish that whoever grants my wish fails their corruption and it corrupt them instead without it being able to be corrupted in any which way.

ZobTheSlayer

• Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #1014 on: December 31, 2013, 05:38:21 am »
Granted, logic outbreak.

I wish that Tene wasn't my IGM. (In-Game-Mother)

Anonymouslyanon

• Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #1015 on: December 31, 2013, 05:45:36 am »
Granted, now I'm your IGM.

I wish I knew what an IGM does.

ZobTheSlayer

• Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #1016 on: December 31, 2013, 06:41:39 am »
Granted, IGM = In-Game-Mother

I wish that Anon had read what IGM was before he said he was my IGM.

Anonymouslyanon

• Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #1017 on: December 31, 2013, 07:30:15 am »
Granted, I knew what it was, i just have no idea what being an IGM entails and you get eaten by a horse.
I wish Zob knew how to read.

ZobTheSlayer

• Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #1018 on: December 31, 2013, 09:56:55 am »
Granted, I learn how to read and now you can't. Ever.

I wish Anon would die.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #1019 on: December 31, 2013, 10:19:01 am »
Granted, but I am still here.

I wish this 4-5IV ditto would appear.