Pixelmon Server > Suggestions

gym leaders idea

(1/5) > >>

stuffjunk:
I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to go to the internet and look at the gym leaders pokemon in-game and spawn in the leaders pokemon to exact level and all :D

Sweaty:
For the Pixelmon server?

Tenebrae:

--- Quote from: Sweaty on August 07, 2013, 11:57:26 pm ---For the Pixelmon server?

--- End quote ---

Look what section this thread is in. As far as I know, this is what will be happening.

synderfin:
One problem with this is that the gyms in game were all different levels based on how far in they were. The difference on here is that we can challenge them in any order, causing some to be a lot easier than others.
I say we give them the same pokemon as in the PWT but lower all their levels to a basic standard.

Tenebrae:

--- Quote from: sharkfin1997 on August 08, 2013, 03:11:20 am ---One problem with this is that the gyms in game were all different levels based on how far in they were. The difference on here is that we can challenge them in any order, causing some to be a lot easier than others.
I say we give them the same pokemon as in the PWT but lower all their levels to a basic standard.

--- End quote ---

In the pixelmon server, they'll be forced to do the gyms in order, just like in the games. This server will be as authentic an experience as possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version