Pixelmon Server > Suggestions

Money Suggestion

(1/4) > >>

MrBaconaneggs:
I find it hard to make money on this server, so hard that I took a loan from Oddy to get one of his master balls for a trade later on.

I think you guys should add in mining, but disable the ability to pick up gold ore.

So we can have iron, sell the iron and other ores and get diamonds easier.

This is just a suggestion so please don't hate or flame, I am not the only one that thinks this is a good idea.

Points we talked about are:

Buying a house will make you poor.
If Heal signs are removed having to buy food will be hard.
Can't easily get enough money to buy stuff for my pokemon.

These are some of the points please look over it everyone and state your opinion.

hobo4chompy:
i agree with you Bacon, It would be much more efficient

Tenebrae:
Theres no mining in the Pokémon world. The server is trying its best to emulate the games.

Of course buying a house will make you poor if you've only just gotten enough money for one on a server thats brand new.

Heal signs aren't removed, I don't know what you mean by that...

Pokémon is a grind in game, and will be here too. If you aren't prepared to work for what you need, you wont appreciate what you get.

MrBaconaneggs:

--- Quote from: tenebraemaximus on August 20, 2013, 06:08:50 am ---Theres no mining in the Pokémon world. The server is trying its best to emulate the games.

Of course buying a house will make you poor if you've only just gotten enough money for one on a server thats brand new.

Heal signs aren't removed, I don't know what you mean by that...

Pokémon is a grind in game, and will be here too. If you aren't prepared to work for what you need, you wont appreciate what you get.

--- End quote ---

I understand all this Tene, But in Pokemon you got a lot more cash, and it would only help to be able to mine. The drop rates are low for the items, and selling 5 of them isn't giving that much worth. I do grind and by the end of the day I only get a couple things and they are typically pokeballs

jibbyfunk:
You can't buy a house in the Pokemon games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version