Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
General Discussion / Re: How is everyone
« Last post by Tenebrae on January 19, 2017, 07:09:15 am »
Who are you?
General Discussion / How is everyone
« Last post by Ahmed on January 19, 2017, 03:38:18 am »
Hey its been a while hasn't it lol 😂 just wanted to see how everyone is doing and how the server is doing in general. I hope everyone is well and good ✌️
Server Talk / Re: Yooooooooooo
« Last post by Sahaquiel_9 on January 07, 2017, 03:15:58 pm »
yeah sure, sounds good
Games / Re: 1st Pokemon Sun and Moon Tournament!
« Last post by synderfin on January 05, 2017, 08:33:48 am »
So believe it or not but I beat Tene. Then immediately after lost to Kj. So us 3 all have one win and one loss. Everyone just needs to battle with Camm now to finish the first round.
« Last post by Tenebrae on January 05, 2017, 05:58:40 am »
I updated original post with mine and KJ's teams

Also KJ and I have been having disconnect issues with Z moves, so we recommend against using them.

4th battle lucky, I won
« Last post by Tenebrae on January 03, 2017, 11:14:54 pm »
The tournament has begun! It is a round robin so each person has to vs everyone in the first round. No one has posted their teams so I guess that'll be a nice surprise for everyone.
Please post the results of your battles on here.
If a battle for the 1st round hasn't been accomplished in the next week then it will be regarded as a draw.

PS: Snowbreak, can u pls sign up to the Challonge page? #thx

Yeah I think i'll put my team in the first post once i've worked out what i'll be doing, also the challenge cant be started until cam is in.
Server Talk / Re: Yooooooooooo
« Last post by synderfin on January 03, 2017, 04:26:51 am »
Heya Saha! Long time, no see!
Not sure if you're a member or not but we have a server Skype chat with 20+ people in it. It's the best way to chat with everyone. I can add you to it if you want.
« Last post by synderfin on January 03, 2017, 12:47:35 am »
The tournament has begun! It is a round robin so each person has to vs everyone in the first round. No one has posted their teams so I guess that'll be a nice surprise for everyone.
Please post the results of your battles on here.
If a battle for the 1st round hasn't been accomplished in the next week then it will be regarded as a draw.

PS: Snowbreak, can u pls sign up to the Challonge page? #thx
General Discussion / Re: Ask the person below you!!!
« Last post by zekrom74 on January 02, 2017, 01:56:47 am »
dunno who that is, probably gets his cabbages back so quickly due to the intense rise of capitalism and thus the ability to produce many, MANY cabbages from an intense number of farms built from investments and such.

republic or people's republic?
« Last post by synderfin on January 01, 2017, 06:15:17 pm »

Forgot to mention the fact that I'll still be able to battle in and organise the tourney so don't worry. If anything the internet out here actually works better on my 3DS.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]