Author Topic: Admin meeting September 20th  (Read 4786 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Admin meeting September 20th
« on: September 20, 2012, 07:43:11 pm »
Splash potions are disabled in kanto, they will be more refined when I get a chance to disable them for all pvp-denied areas. For now, the entire blanket is splash disabled.

If TAlegends cannot do his job as Champion by accepting a battle, and Shishkabob cannot do his job to challenge properly and with the most effort possible, both the current Champion and the current Challenger will both be removed from the elite 4 challenge. There will be an open spot in the Champion rank, until it is filled by someone who defeats all the current Elite 4.
I understand that they are trying to schedule the fight for this weekend. They have until 8AM Monday Pacific time (-8:00) to complete the fight and decide the winner. At this point, anyone with a video recording of the fight can "witness" it. You are no longer dependent on an Admin presence For this one fight. The timing is just that bad this time. I still want a video for the series I'm putting together, but now it is admissible as evidence of victory/loss. Preferred outside viewer, for the series, but if Shish or TA can record during the fight (without suffering to their FPS) then that will suffice as well.

Only Admins can do the act of adding or removing a user from a build region. It involves adding a permission node, and sadly, if you can add one permission node, you can add them all.

As for the warp spots, etc, I'll want to see those myself, where they are supposed to be, where they would be, and what the location is (forest, bunker, etc)

Super Smash Brothers is not quite ready for release, but it is making good progress.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 09:38:15 pm by 1cec0ld »

Ad...

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
Re: Admin pre-meeting topic
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 07:52:09 pm »
First Release of SSB Server?

Possibly? Up to you guys. We're pretty far.

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 08:00:49 pm »
Vith and his Potion Spamming Problem - http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=2207.0

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Elite 4
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 08:25:06 pm »
Elite Battle for Champ - Check the posts in the Battles in September thread. Does shish become elite or not if he loses? He doesn't right?

jord7531

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Sinnoh Architect, The Fuckshitupper, Black Jesus
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 08:47:59 pm »

1. Is it possible to make it so head builders can add/remove builders, I'd understand if not, but it would be very convenient

2. well, Sinnoh's exterior is almost 100% complete i'd say it's at about 75%-85%, BUT here is our problem, interiors are not proportionate to extriors... So I suggest we get a simple warp/portal plugin(one you just have to touch), that we can set up at entrances/exits to places. Then we can build the interior sections, say underground. I would say just use /warp but then players could really warp just about anywhere and i'm pretty sure we don't want that... so ya :P

3. Hi
Sinnoh Head Architect
Cianwood gym leader
Ex-Elite of kanto
Ex Cinnabar gym leader x2
Ex Viridian gym leader Founder of Jordism http://www.pokemonserv

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: Admin meeting September 20th
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 09:51:51 pm »
############################################################################################
############################################################################################

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 01:07:22 am »
Shouldn't this stuff be in the SSB thread?

Yes.

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -26
  • awsome User
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 04:48:06 am »
No offence but that is bullshit .
Ive been online waiting fore shish aslong as I can .
Ive been on till 2 in the morning waiting so he would come online .
Ive been trying to talk to him to Schedule a time but or he cant or he dosent know fore sure .
You can ask people ive been coming online looking fore shish .
What ells do you want me to do ?
Il by on this weekend just like I did last weekend waiting fore him .
But if youre gona take my tags just because some one ells wont log in that is just bs .

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 05:00:14 am »
Yeah, TA nor Shish should be removed from their places. The challenge should just be cancelled. No use for losing places.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2012, 07:17:58 am »
I see Shish is busy, but I feel TA only is making an effort to challenge. He shouldn't lose his position.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Doomfollower

• Vermilion Leader
  • Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2012, 08:06:52 am »
Yeah, TA nor Shish should be removed from their places. The challenge should just be cancelled. No use for losing places.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2012, 09:19:35 am »
Either that, or let someone else challenge and if they get to the point where Shish is (if the champ battle still hasn't happened), Shish's challenge times out?

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2012, 10:44:52 am »
The challenge should just be cancelled.

So Shish loses because TALegends can't get online.

or

So TALegends loses because Shish can't get online.

No. I'm not one to accuse of backstabbing, but if only one loses, then the other can just sit and wait for it to happen and let time run out.
This way, they are equally motivated to make the effort this weekend, in addition to removing the admin requirement via video. This is the most lenient we've ever been, and we've received the most complaints we've ever had over a single champion fight, before or after it happened. The terms will not change.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2012, 11:59:01 am »
Considering the amount of time TA has spent waiting for shish to come on, I also feel its unfair that he gets removed from champion because of timezone problems

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -26
  • awsome User
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2012, 01:50:07 pm »
1ce Ive been online waiting fore him .
He is the one not being there .
And I think with cancelled he means not put us on  a time limit .
Not kicking people off elite because off there time zone .

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto