Author Topic: Prize Money  (Read 1904 times)

Duckox

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -20
  • Never again shall they under-estimate Uncle Quack.
Prize Money
« on: July 29, 2013, 01:36:08 pm »
In the pokemon games, you would normally recieve prize money after a battle. I think this should be able on the server.
Whenever a gymleader, elite or champion is killed, I think that the challenger should recieve prize money based on the boss' power level. I understand that you cannot make it so that mcmmo changes, so instead, it could be simpler.

I think the prize money should be the boss' powerlevel rounded to the nearest thousand, divided by 10.

For example, someone with the power level 1337 (:3) would have their prize money set to $100.

Someone with 3697 power level would have it to $400.

An admin would have to be acknowledged whenever a gymleader/elite/champion's power level would excel a power level of 1500, 2500, 3500 etc.

This would probably be hard to code, so if you guys cannot do it, I won't be suprised.

One problem I see with this is that a gymleader could just let themselves be killed and then make the killer pay them some of the money. This should be a bannable offense.

Furthermore, I think this prize money scenario should only be activated with /count, because otherwise this could just be a money maker in general pvp.

There's more.

This isn't as necessary, but I think it would be pretty cool if you could set a rival, so that when you kill a certain player (Which you have set as a rival), you'd get their prize money, too. I think you should be able to set up to three rivals. Again, this would only be activated by /count.

The prize money would not come out of the other person's balance, it would be generated seperately.
Good idea? Bad idea? Let me know in a comments below, so remember to keep looking at my suggestions and I will post more in future.

Ad...

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
Re: Prize Money
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 01:46:14 pm »
We are trying to fix the economy here, not screw it up further -.- So many people have mentioned the economy...
We fix the economy by not generating more money. Just let the money flow like it has.
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 01:48:43 pm »
If you want money for killing other players, use the bounty system, its there for a reason.

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 02:11:00 pm »
In a have so much fun with bounties when I get back  :evil:
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 04:00:16 pm »
Duck what happens when ppl abuse that system to get money like if you let me kill you 10 times well split the money

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 05:31:57 pm »
This has so many loopholes and would screw our already messed up economy more.  Sorry, but can't support this.