Author Topic: Sell Your Items  (Read 1800 times)

Reshiramax

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 0
Sell Your Items
« on: August 16, 2013, 11:37:31 pm »
I've noticed that i need to get more items and go to the pokemart and everything is sold out so i though a of a way so this doesnt happen to you!

Seller: In the Pokemart there will be a sign saying [Sell]
You do the same actions as buying but then a msg pops up that says "Would you like to sell this? [Amount] [Item]"
You'd conform by doing /yes or /no
Usefulness: If any items are items the pokemart has it'll restock them for free but to make sure that there is no duping make it so if you make a chest shop... only the items by you are visable but the there will be a msg telling you how many you have from the Seller part...
Also Players can make money faster insteed of just walking around in grass or looking for mobs they can sell so then they can buy things
Finaly due being unable to deposit items from the wild worlds directly to the pokemon world you just sell the mob drops or anything you find at a "local" pokemart!  :p   :awe: :axe:   <----Get Trolled Noobs

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Re: Sell Your Items
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 11:40:33 pm »
The admins are doing their best to fix the economy, and this would just create money out of thin air.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 11:42:39 pm by Prodigy39 »
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve