Author Topic: Waffles's Mod App! (Pixelmon Server Mod App)  (Read 5529 times)

LilWaffles

• Formerly LilWaffles
  • Professor Assistant
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -14
  • Now known as Asphyxiiatez!
Waffles's Mod App! (Pixelmon Server Mod App)
« on: August 20, 2013, 04:55:33 pm »
Okay guys, this is gonna be my old mod app copied and pasted to be used for the pixelmon server. I will add any new information when I gain it. I hope I get a shot at Mod!

[Black/Gray text is the original information. Sorry if the black is hard to read at night!]

[Additions added on 1/6/13 is written in blue.]
[Additions added for the second time on 1/6/13 are written in Orange.]
[Additions added on 1/11/13 are written in Green.]
[Additions added on 1/12/13 are written in Red.]
[Additions added on 1/13/13 are written in Purple.]
[Additions added on 1/14/13 are written in Brown.]
[Additions added on 1/21/13 are written in Lime Green.]
[Additions added on 1/29/13 are written in Black & Are Bolded & Italicized.]
[Additions added on 2/7/13 are written in Blue & Are Bolded & Italicized.]
[Additions added on 2/13/13 are written in Green & Are Bolded & Italicized.]
[Additions added on 2/14/13 are written in Red and are Bolded & Italicized.]
[Additions added on 2/27/13 are written in Purple and are Bolded & Italicized.]
[Additions added on 3/7/13 are written in Lime Green and are Bolded & Italicized.]

Time available: 4 CST - 11 CST (Sometimes 12) [Except for some time for homework]

How long have you been on the pokemonserver?: Since the beginning of 2012 (Besides a short time when the IP changed because I didn't know)

What is your MCMMO power level?: I have started training a lot more lately, and now my power lever is (need to check on this one). The way you can check yours is by typing /mcstats

How many/which badges do you have?: I currently have 3 Kanto as I challenged the Elite and had them removed, and 7 Johto badges. I am currently the 3rd elite! The way the server game works is that if you get the 8 badges, you can challenge the elite 4. If you beat them, you can challenge the Champion. Once you get Johto gym access, in which you can do the same thing. I plan on working to get badges soon!!! :D

Why would I be a good mod: I really like the pokemonserver and what you guys have done with it. There is a lot of fun things to do and the world itself is amazing. I would be a good mod because I like people to follow the rules. DildoBat. When they don't, it makes me really mad because it is pretty much a privilege to play on the server, so why act like a complete moron and be rude? I would keep people in order. If I noticed someone wasn't following one of the rules, I would give them some sort of warning not to do it again, and If they did do it again, I would go into further punishment depending on what the other Mods and Admins tell me. I have had experience as a mod on another server, but it was mine. I ran a server, and I still do, that had people come on it all the time. There would be 10-20 people on at a time. I was very strict with the rules, and if you want more evidence on that, please talk to Doom and idraco as they came on it all the time, until it was down because of my computer crash. Overall, I think I would be a pretty good mod. Plus, I would work really well with a team of admins and mods! Today (1/6/13), a couple kids came on my server. 1 kid, spammed his IP in the chat (Spam Guard) stopped it. I did what any admin/mod would do, banned him for spam. A couple minutes later, another kid came on. He seemed nice. Next thing I know I catch him flying and I catch him spawning things. I think, how? I find out from a player on the server that he force ops. So me and my head admin, LilMuffins, jailed him. We asked him did you hack, he said no. After that he wouldn't answer our questions. Next thing I know LilMuffins left the game, because this kid kicked him. Then the kid admitted he hacks, and I banned him. However, LilMuffins was not able to join the server until I shut it down and restarted it. I put this in here to show my abilities. Today (1/11/13), Fro needed help building one of the new structures that comes with the new plugin that the server got. He couldn't figure it out. So I went to look at all the possibilities, and I fixed it for him and it ended up working. I also did some World Guard stuff with one of the mods. I forgot to put in earlier that I took a programming class. I know some code and stuff, so I could be useful for certain tasks. I will also be a good mod by helping other people learn about the server and make it more enjoyable for them.

What do I plan to do as a mod?: I plan on making the server better. I plan on making people follow the rules. Rule breakers with have consequences given to them. The more severe the offense, the more severe the consequence. I plan on being the best mod possible. I plan on making the server fun and enjoyable for all, I am not just there to be mean and discipline people. I plan on also doing whatever I can to help people. I will help people when they join the server. I will help them if they have a problem with another player. If they are buying a house, I will help them get it so they can build in it. I will help if another mod/admin does something they are not suppost to by reporting it to the other admins/mods. I also plan on making it easier for people to play on the server. I plan on learning more on the journey of being a mod!

What plugins/commands are you familiar with?:  

I am familiar with these plugins (& their commands).
  • World Guard
  • World Edit
  • Bukkit
  • Essentials
  • Group Manager
  • NoNoTNT
  • Falsebook
  • Chest Shop
  • Clear Lag
  • Command Signs
  • Lift
  • Lockette
  • Multiverse-Core
  • Simple Auto Announcer
  • Simple Backup
  • Simple Spleef
  • SpamGuard
  • ZMessages
  • Vault
  • PlayerHeads
  • Custom Messages
  • DwDNPC
  • Multiverse-Inventories
  • Precious Stones
  • Simply Vanish
  • Survival Games
  • Some of PEX
  • Social Spy
  • ModDamage (some of it)
  • MCMMO
  • WorldEdit Treefarm Plugin
  • Dynmap
  • JSONAPI (Use to control my server from my phone)
  • Learned a lot more about Essentials, World Edit, and World Guard
  • OpenInv
  • NoLagg
  • ScriptBlock
  • XPBanker
  • XrayInformer
  • NoCheatPlus
  • PlayTime
  • CustomServerMessages
  • Jobs
  • Enjin Minecraft Plugin
  • AutoRank
  • Announcer (Different from the first one)
  • LessBoringLogin
  • AtAdmin
  • Remote Toolkit Plugin
  • InfinitePlots
  • SignEdit
  • ForcedGrammar
  • RainbowChat
  • ModReq
  • SuperSpleef
  • War
  • MOST IMPORTANTLY: PermissionsEx (Used a LOT on the Pokemon Server!)
  • StaffChat
  • Votifier
Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread?: Yes I can.

Do you have TS? Would you be willing to go on it?: I do have TS. I have been on it with the admins before. I would be willing to go on it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 05:04:51 pm by LilWaffles »

#swag

Ad...

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
Re: Waffles's Mod App! (Pixelmon Server Mod App)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 05:41:50 pm »
Why would you put this in the pvp server area.

Duckox

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -20
  • Never again shall they under-estimate Uncle Quack.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 05:44:36 pm »
Sorry but I gotta side with Archie

LilWaffles

• Formerly LilWaffles
  • Professor Assistant
  • Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 06:24:11 pm »
Sorry but I gotta side with Archie

There was no where to post it in the pixelmon server section, that's why! Sorry about that confusion! Is there somewhere to move it, or?

#swag

LilWaffles

• Formerly LilWaffles
  • Professor Assistant
  • Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 07:33:28 pm »
This is the format for the pokemon server mod app. There wasn't a pixelmon server mod app format, so I just used this one for the time being. I am very good with pixelmon, I know a lot about it.

#swag

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 01:54:01 am »
Okay guys, this is gonna be my old mod app copied and pasted to be used for the pixelmon server. I will add any new information when I gain it. I hope I get a shot at Mod!

[Black/Gray text is the original information. Sorry if the black is hard to read at night!]

[Additions added on 1/6/13 is written in blue.]
[Additions added for the second time on 1/6/13 are written in Orange.]
[Additions added on 1/11/13 are written in Green.]
[Additions added on 1/12/13 are written in Red.]
[Additions added on 1/13/13 are written in Purple.]
[Additions added on 1/14/13 are written in Brown.]
[Additions added on 1/21/13 are written in Lime Green.]
[Additions added on 1/29/13 are written in Black & Are Bolded & Italicized.]
[Additions added on 2/7/13 are written in Blue & Are Bolded & Italicized.]
[Additions added on 2/13/13 are written in Green & Are Bolded & Italicized.]
[Additions added on 2/14/13 are written in Red and are Bolded & Italicized.]
[Additions added on 2/27/13 are written in Purple and are Bolded & Italicized.]
[Additions added on 3/7/13 are written in Lime Green and are Bolded & Italicized.]

Time available: 4 CST - 11 CST (Sometimes 12) [Except for some time for homework]

How long have you been on the pokemonserver?: Since the beginning of 2012 (Besides a short time when the IP changed because I didn't know)

What is your MCMMO power level?: I have started training a lot more lately, and now my power lever is (need to check on this one). The way you can check yours is by typing /mcstats

How many/which badges do you have?: I currently have 3 Kanto as I challenged the Elite and had them removed, and 7 Johto badges. I am currently the 3rd elite! The way the server game works is that if you get the 8 badges, you can challenge the elite 4. If you beat them, you can challenge the Champion. Once you get Johto gym access, in which you can do the same thing. I plan on working to get badges soon!!! :D

Why would I be a good mod: I really like the pokemonserver and what you guys have done with it. There is a lot of fun things to do and the world itself is amazing. I would be a good mod because I like people to follow the rules. DildoBat. When they don't, it makes me really mad because it is pretty much a privilege to play on the server, so why act like a complete moron and be rude? I would keep people in order. If I noticed someone wasn't following one of the rules, I would give them some sort of warning not to do it again, and If they did do it again, I would go into further punishment depending on what the other Mods and Admins tell me. I have had experience as a mod on another server, but it was mine. I ran a server, and I still do, that had people come on it all the time. There would be 10-20 people on at a time. I was very strict with the rules, and if you want more evidence on that, please talk to Doom and idraco as they came on it all the time, until it was down because of my computer crash. Overall, I think I would be a pretty good mod. Plus, I would work really well with a team of admins and mods! Today (1/6/13), a couple kids came on my server. 1 kid, spammed his IP in the chat (Spam Guard) stopped it. I did what any admin/mod would do, banned him for spam. A couple minutes later, another kid came on. He seemed nice. Next thing I know I catch him flying and I catch him spawning things. I think, how? I find out from a player on the server that he force ops. So me and my head admin, LilMuffins, jailed him. We asked him did you hack, he said no. After that he wouldn't answer our questions. Next thing I know LilMuffins left the game, because this kid kicked him. Then the kid admitted he hacks, and I banned him. However, LilMuffins was not able to join the server until I shut it down and restarted it. I put this in here to show my abilities. Today (1/11/13), Fro needed help building one of the new structures that comes with the new plugin that the server got. He couldn't figure it out. So I went to look at all the possibilities, and I fixed it for him and it ended up working. I also did some World Guard stuff with one of the mods. I forgot to put in earlier that I took a programming class. I know some code and stuff, so I could be useful for certain tasks. I will also be a good mod by helping other people learn about the server and make it more enjoyable for them.

What do I plan to do as a mod?: I plan on making the server better. I plan on making people follow the rules. Rule breakers with have consequences given to them. The more severe the offense, the more severe the consequence. I plan on being the best mod possible. I plan on making the server fun and enjoyable for all, I am not just there to be mean and discipline people. I plan on also doing whatever I can to help people. I will help people when they join the server. I will help them if they have a problem with another player. If they are buying a house, I will help them get it so they can build in it. I will help if another mod/admin does something they are not suppost to by reporting it to the other admins/mods. I also plan on making it easier for people to play on the server. I plan on learning more on the journey of being a mod!

What plugins/commands are you familiar with?:  

I am familiar with these plugins (& their commands).
  • World Guard
  • World Edit
  • Bukkit
  • Essentials
  • Group Manager
  • NoNoTNT
  • Falsebook
  • Chest Shop
  • Clear Lag
  • Command Signs
  • Lift
  • Lockette
  • Multiverse-Core
  • Simple Auto Announcer
  • Simple Backup
  • Simple Spleef
  • SpamGuard
  • ZMessages
  • Vault
  • PlayerHeads
  • Custom Messages
  • DwDNPC
  • Multiverse-Inventories
  • Precious Stones
  • Simply Vanish
  • Survival Games
  • Some of PEX
  • Social Spy
  • ModDamage (some of it)
  • MCMMO
  • WorldEdit Treefarm Plugin
  • Dynmap
  • JSONAPI (Use to control my server from my phone)
  • Learned a lot more about Essentials, World Edit, and World Guard
  • OpenInv
  • NoLagg
  • ScriptBlock
  • XPBanker
  • XrayInformer
  • NoCheatPlus
  • PlayTime
  • CustomServerMessages
  • Jobs
  • Enjin Minecraft Plugin
  • AutoRank
  • Announcer (Different from the first one)
  • LessBoringLogin
  • AtAdmin
  • Remote Toolkit Plugin
  • InfinitePlots
  • SignEdit
  • ForcedGrammar
  • RainbowChat
  • ModReq
  • SuperSpleef
  • War
  • MOST IMPORTANTLY: PermissionsEx (Used a LOT on the Pokemon Server!)
  • StaffChat
  • Votifier
Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread?: Yes I can.

Do you have TS? Would you be willing to go on it?: I do have TS. I have been on it with the admins before. I would be willing to go on it.

Why is this still got information relating to pvp...

Lucasrx

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: 14
  • Rare Candy Son, Because Obama Cares.
    • Kongregate.com
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 09:55:19 am »

"this is gonna be my old mod app copied and pasted to be used for the pixelmon server."
Zombie Kills: 31,000
Skeleton Kills:24,803
Creeper Kills:26,076
Spider Kills:21,500
Endermen Kills:1210

LilWaffles

• Formerly LilWaffles
  • Professor Assistant
  • Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 04:31:36 pm »

"this is gonna be my old mod app copied and pasted to be used for the pixelmon server."

there was no format for pixelmon

#swag

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 04:45:03 pm »
there was no format for pixelmon

Nonetheless, pvp stuff won't help a bit with pixelmon.

LilWaffles

• Formerly LilWaffles
  • Professor Assistant
  • Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2013, 08:08:58 am »
Finally, it's moved to the right part of the fourm :D

#swag

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 07:19:10 pm »
I think you are already busy enough as Mod on PvP, 2 servers is a bit much.
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0