Author Topic: Rigbys Resignation Letter  (Read 9683 times)

MrBaconaneggs

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -7
  • The Baconator
Rigbys Resignation Letter
« on: June 22, 2012, 10:03:14 pm »
<21:56:15> ".Rigby11": Fuck. You. Bacon. I'm fucking done with this teamspeak, every time I log on I get insulted I'm just done. Next time the TS goes down and you want it back up, don't come crying to me, I have better shit to do than fix this fucking hell hole. :rotf:

Edit by Rigby: Bacon, I said I'm done with the TS and refuse to fix it if it ever goes down. I'm tired of it and the harassment I get on it.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 10:11:43 pm by Rigby »
"Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket."  - Giovanni

Ad...

Rexcyder

• PokeFan
  • First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 1
Re: Rigbys Resignation Letter
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 10:04:51 pm »
I don't see how this is funny.

Rigby

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 10:20:27 pm »
Also, you just pissed off the ONLY person at the moment who can bring the TS back up after a server crash. Good Luck Bacon.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 05:09:47 am »
Bacon, you're incredibly foolish.
An Unwritten Rule - NEVER, EVER piss off an admin or be rude to them, you'll end up like me with no commands.
Considering the amount of work rigby has done for the server, this is completely uncalled for

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 12:10:00 pm »
An Unwritten Rule - NEVER, EVER piss off an admin or be rude to them, you'll end up like me with no commands.
Considering the amount of work rigby has done for the server, this is completely uncalled for

Exactly what Archie said.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 12:17:48 pm »

Exactly what Archie said.
:word:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 12:21:12 pm by Prodigy39 »
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

hixhen1

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 01:07:50 pm »
bacon. really? are u kidding me? what the fuck did u do to rigby to get him to quit ts. rigby is an essential part of the server and a good admin and your just gonna laugh after u make him rage? to me this isnt funny. to me this is serious stuff and you should be more worried about breaking rule 1 TO AN ADMIN and i think its unacceptable.

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 01:09:39 pm »
How is this in any way funny? -.- TS users are now screwed basically.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 01:28:38 pm »
Bacon, this is going to bite you in the ass. Just leaving it at that.

rewas321

• Cool Trainer
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2012, 02:58:38 pm »
Bacon, this is going to bite you in the ass. Just leaving it at that.
YEAH BACON!
To Masturbate a penis is easy, But to masturbate to your father is impossible - Rewas

MrBaconaneggs

• Cool Trainer
  • The Baconator
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2012, 03:37:13 pm »
Well Archie he brings it on himself. He does the same exacts things to me. And if and admin can sitt behind the fact that "I own everything." then im not gonna take the shit from him no more. I'm done taking shit from him and hes done taking shit from me. I didn't even say anything or do anything wrong at this time. It wasn't me that made the comments. He brings all this on himself and expects people to respect him its a joke. And The rule is stupid becuase and admin should not be able to sit behind that rule like that, when they piss everyone else off all the fucking time. An example yesterday he got all butt hurt becuase he was proven wrong and got all mad and rage quit and left.
"Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket."  - Giovanni

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2012, 03:51:42 pm »
Bacon, the basis is, you pissed off a fucking admin known as, THEE RIGBERT57. You should've just said sorry who knows what will happen next.
[url

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 04:16:26 pm »
Well Archie he brings it on himself. He does the same exacts things to me. And if and admin can sitt behind the fact that "I own everything." then im not gonna take the shit from him no more. I'm done taking shit from him and hes done taking shit from me. I didn't even say anything or do anything wrong at this time. It wasn't me that made the comments. He brings all this on himself and expects people to respect him its a joke. And The rule is stupid becuase and admin should not be able to sit behind that rule like that, when they piss everyone else off all the fucking time. An example yesterday he got all butt hurt becuase he was proven wrong and got all mad and rage quit and left.
Bacon, if i worked my ass off as hard as he does and give so much to receive so little. I would be butthurt when someone like you and others go out their way to pick on me and just be douchebags

Rigby

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 09:36:29 pm »
Bacon, you did make a rude comment, had I been ragey earlier that day yes, but I got off, cooled down, went and slept and the FIRST thing I get when I log on is a rude ass comment from you and THAT'S when I left the teamspeak and refused to help it.

MrBaconaneggs

• Cool Trainer
  • The Baconator
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2012, 09:50:50 pm »
@ Archie does not give him the right to be a douche bag to the members though still

@ Rigby what was the comment made like you have yet to tell me