Author Topic: Galsrkn (I showed this to Oddy already.)  (Read 1118 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Ok, so we all know that Gal was banned for XRay, unbanned, then banned again by Mio. I assume Zombie is enough of a procrastinator to not apply his threat of erasing his stats/items etc. Otherwise we're in deep shit.

/lb lookup shows whatever you want in the logBlock history, with the correct parameters.
The following are results of that command.

/lb lookup player galsrkn      (shows his last blocks broken in his time before his ban, looks as expected)

BUT

/lb lookup player galsrkn created     (shows all blocks in his last moments that he placed)

An xRay'er wouldn't have to block off lava. And when he answers my question, he will most likely confirm this evidence.
Use the time stamps to confirm that they are the same time frame. He Replaced Lava with Cobble, then broke blocks to get around it and found the Diamond.
That is my conclusion.
Everyone knows my hatred for GalSrKn, but I'm a stickler for the truth.

Ad...

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
I was watching him in the mine and i was using xray to see what path he was taking. I saw the diamond under the lava. I saw him try to go around the lava to get the diamond underneth. He used the cobble to block the lava until he could get to the diamond. I think someone without xray would go another way once they hit the lava, instead he kept at it until he got under the lava to the diamond. Also Im pretty sure this was at bedrock level so he couldnt tunnel underneth to go stright to the diamond, he had to go through the lava to get to it.

If im wrong im fine with it, I just really think im not. 

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: