Author Topic: World Borders  (Read 4769 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: World Borders
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2014, 11:44:00 am »
He means Absence of the world_borders because of a bug so the world borders will have to stay.

When you're editing a person's grammar, you're basically saying, "Fuck your grammar, I wanna edit it". This includes spelling and punctuation. 

So you edit my grammar then inform me that you're saying "Fuck your grammar 1ce, I wanna edit it"

Such a kind person you are.

Ad...

FateandDestiny1

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -17
  • Cleadon Leader, Pokefan.
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2014, 08:17:25 pm »
So you edit my grammar then inform me that you're saying "Fuck your grammar 1ce, I wanna edit it"

Such a kind person you are.
You're telling me that I'm saying that, but I was only explaining to the person what you meant by your words. It was more of like "Let me explain this sentence he made for you to you". And I don't recall blaming you for any bad grammar and only suggested to the person about that sentence.
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.
- saw duck look at Tene's panties lol.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2014, 09:57:14 pm »
Lol, all I meant by my sentence was "correct this, cuz thats how many shits i give about grammar xD"

FateandDestiny1

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -17
  • Cleadon Leader, Pokefan.
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2014, 10:45:10 pm »
XD
Just making sure you don't feel offended. :D
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.
- saw duck look at Tene's panties lol.