Community Related > Games

Fifth Pokemon X/Y Tournament!

(1/7) > >>

tymac:
The Fifth Pokemon X and Y Tournament
       Hosted by: tymac222
       Tournament Start date: After the conclusion of the Fourth Tournament held by Shark
       Signup: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/TwXj6pUjYL
There will be a twist decided by the people. Either everyone gets a partner, and you guys count as a team, or no items. If no one seems interested in either, there will be no special condition. But, the rule about one pokemon from each region will still be in play
Tournament Type:
Single battles
 Multi-type
 You must have one Pokemon from each region on your team; (EX: Charizard, Bayleef, Swampert, Empoleon, Volcarona, Greninja.)

Tournament Restriction:
      No Legendaries
       Lv. 50 restriction during battles
       Each pokemon has to have been created during a certain region. You might be able to find Lapras in Kalos region, but it was created during Kanto, so it would be considered as a Kanto pokemon
       No multiples of a single Pokémon
       No multiples of the same held item

You will be disqualified for any of the following:
       Switching teams after the tournament begins
       Failure to battle within the week of your round
       (Unless you are able to provide a good reason as to why)

Prize:
      A prize will be rewarded to First and Second place.
       Prizes are currently undecided

Information needed for sign-up:
     IGN
       FC
       Your team (include the held items)
       Best time during the week for you to battle
       Time Zone
       Best way to get in touch to schedule your battle

jasperb94:

--- Quote from: tymac on March 21, 2014, 07:40:57 pm ---PS, I am using jasper's format. I think it is very well made.

--- End quote ---
Thank you, I am glad to hear you liked it :)

tymac:
Because LFC is preoccupied currently, and won't be coming online anytime soon, I will "bump" this thread for people wanting to play in the next tourney. I don't really think people want to wait for LFC to be back. So this will be the fifth tourney. And if he comes back anytime soon, he can have the sixth tourney

Tenebrae:
I may join.

FateandDestiny1:
Shark dq'ed LFC

IGN Gold       FC 1865-0287-7844       Your team (include the held items) I'll tell them soon       Best time during the week for you to battle Anytime on saturday and sunday and after school on weekdays       Time Zone Pacific       Best way to get in touch to schedule your battle Skype: sutsuna108 Number: 1(626)899-6448

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version