Poll

Which prize would you like to earn above the rest?

Money (in-game)
3 (25%)
Rare items
4 (33.3%)
Both
3 (25%)
Neither (comment below as to why)
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Saffron City Gym Leader - Review Promotion  (Read 1167 times)

Jeffro826

• Dragon Tamer
  • Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -7
  • ♦ Pixelmon Elite 4 ♦
    • My Official YouTube Channel
Saffron City Gym Leader - Review Promotion
« on: July 14, 2012, 11:33:52 pm »
Ok, so I want to set up a rewards program for those people who leave feedback on how I'm doing as gym leader.  For the poll, I added 2 options for prizes: money or items.  These prizes will be given to up to 5 random players at the end of every month.  Any player who posts feedback by the end of the month will have their name enrolled into the month's drawing.  Posting feedback on the last day of the month will count for the next month's drawing.  However, here are some rules for it:
1) The post must be sensible.  Don't be posting generic and random stuff just to get free stuff.
2) If less than 5 people give feedback, then everyone wins.
3) Don't post numerous feedback.  Giving more than one thread of feedback will NOT improve your chances of winning, and it will also spam the forum with useless information.  So please don't fill up the forums with this stuff.
4) For anyone who posts the first feedback of the month, please make a new subject with this format - "<Month> <Year>".  Anyone who has feedback SHOULD POST THEIR FEEDBACK UNDER THAT TOPIC.  Failing to do so will result in removal from the current month's drawing and other consequences may be held.

If you have any more questions, feel free to post a comment below or to message me in the server.
- Jeffro826, SAFFRON CITY GYM LEADER

Ad...