Author Topic: Zebrin_  (Read 3307 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Zebrin_
« on: March 05, 2013, 11:35:29 pm »
Code: [Select]
<PokeModbot> <Zebrin_> fuck you bitch ass cunt ill kill you im talking about in real life not this bogus ass game
<PokeModbot> Frozen_Money has left the server.
<PokeModbot> <Zebrin_> its too late Victini im done with server
<PokeModbot> <Victini998> Zeb is she spawnkilling you?
<PokeModbot> <Zebrin_> no im killing her now
<PokeModbot> <Zebrin_> ive outsmarted the dumb bitch
<PokeModbot> <Zebrin_> yea run bitch run
<PokeModbot> <SweatyPizza> at spawn
<PokeModbot> <NightmareLuffyG3> hi pizza
<PokeModbot> <Zebrin_> kiss my ass bitch
<PokeModbot> <SweatyPizza> hai
<PokeModbot> <SweatyPizza> i only kiss men ass
<PokeModbot> <Zebrin_> fuck this whole damn wack ass server and im a man i have a dick
<PokeModbot> <Zebrin_> i guess i can say the same about you
<PokeModbot> <SweatyPizza> i am what i eat ^_-
<PokeModbot> Zebrin_ has left the server.

Banned until they learn the difference between a game and reality.

Ad...

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Re: Zebrin_
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 11:51:37 pm »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 12:11:07 am »

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 12:37:12 am »
Plz i graduated from Hobo University

Best University ever

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 03:09:30 am »
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop the violence now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 05:08:17 pm »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Paradox, are you feeling ok?

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 05:18:38 pm »
You guys must be new to the internet: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 05:25:27 pm »

Zebrin_

• No Pokedex
  • Friendliness: 0
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2013, 08:52:21 pm »
"They" were getting Pissed off because Sweaty didnt know how to stop being a bitch you only got the part where i started getting pissed and saying stuff read everything before you post only part of what was going on

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2013, 10:03:49 pm »
Zebrin, You broke Rule 1 like 100 times in what it looks like 1-3 minutes. NEW WORLD RECORD!  :banana:
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

Frenzy_Monkey47

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -45
  • mooooo.
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 08:02:42 am »
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop the violence now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 03:27:36 pm »
Code: [Select]
bogus ass game
Punch Out!!- RELEASE THE BOGUS!!!