Author Topic: I got banned  (Read 1798 times)

endermanking10

• No Pokedex
  • Friendliness: 0
  • New Trainer
I got banned
« on: March 31, 2014, 02:17:12 am »
I got banned for X-raying but I don't do that any more may I be unbanned ?

Ad...

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
Re: I got banned
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 09:10:14 am »
Options are:
  • Donate $10
  • Help build part of the map (Which really isn't a thing anymore, is what I heard)
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
Re: I got banned
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 02:40:33 pm »
Also, edit your post to fit these guidelines (or just make a new topic:

Here are steps YOU can take to come back!1. Post in the Ban Section.Create a new thread, or look for your name in recent threads, just in case we mentioned you and notified everyone of your wrongdoing.2. Explain. What did you do, why did you do it, what makes you trustworthy enough to even consider letting you come back?3. Choose your punishment. We don't let people return with nothing but words. We require an effort, and an attachment to the server.Choices are:
  • Donate $10 to our paypal account. The link at http://www.pokemonserver.net/donations page is the best way to do this.
  • Build a section of the Pokemon world. We have many projects ongoing, and we need good help. Build applications are Here. If you can't build, or don't have a game as reference, or can't get a lead builder to accept you, go with choice 1. This option will soon be gone, don't expect it to be here forever.
  • 4. TELL US YOUR CHOICE. We can't allow you in to build, or know to check our account, unless you TELL US.5. Wait for a reply, average wait being 1-2 days.
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!