Author Topic: Mcmmo problems  (Read 1230 times)

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
Mcmmo problems
« on: October 15, 2012, 08:25:54 pm »
Well, as i was training today, i noticed my skills seemed to be about 50 less than that of yesterday. Upon this discovery, I checked the page I thought i was listed at for mctop (8). I wasnt there. Nobody was there. I then checked up and up to finally /mctop, where my skill level was. I noticed many players were absent from the list, as Cab was #1 with around 4.9k. There were only about 2 relevant pages of mctop, and this seems like a big issue. Tene, TA, Stng, they were all missing. Explanation please? And not to sound selfish, but could I get my stats back too?

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Mcmmo problems
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 10:03:38 pm »
1ce updated mcMMO to the latest build, which is why the server had such long downtime because the start button on control panel didn't work.
He also had forgotten to switch the flatfile stuff (yes that is actually what its called) to the cleaned out version, which set back stats by about 14 hours from when the server went down.
It usually just takes levelling up a skill to have you power level show again in the leaderboards.
Also, as is usually the case, no restores without screenshots. For future reference, take regular screenshots of your  stats, in case there is a much bigger rollback, as has been the case in the past.