Pixelmon Server > Server Talk

The Crafting Bench

(1/4) > >>

Tenebrae:

You have been warned about this previously. There's even a message when you use it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I will not state who will be losing access, that much should be known. Those guilty by association are also punished.

Envz:
Are you fucking kidding me, Tene? Are you seriously taking my workbench permission away for bringing a former admin, who is trying to help the server get back on its feet, to the location to explain how it works and it is hidden? This is why the server is dying and has been for the past year  and will never get back on its feet with your suck ass leadership. Paradox, donut and I have worked countless hours redrafting a list I spent hours to create trying to fix this hellhole of a server. I wonder if it's even worth it, when in trying to do something to better the server you get punished. I have been explaining the server to Paradox and its ins and outs because he said he was thinking of returning, but I don't know why anyone would come to this dying, no progess, shitty gameplay server.

tymac:
* tymac raises hand slowly.
Sorry, but I'm not a pixelmon expert. What significance does tbis crafting table to the server?

SnibletheNarwhal:

--- Quote from: tymac on August 25, 2014, 09:54:52 pm ---* tymac raises hand slowly.
Sorry, but I'm not a pixelmon expert. What significance does tbis crafting table to the server?

--- End quote ---

There is only 1 working Crafting Table on the server, and its hidden. So its pretty much a Scavenger Hunt.

tymac:

--- Quote from: SnibletheNarwhal on August 25, 2014, 09:56:42 pm ---There is only 1 working Crafting Table on the server, and its hidden. So its pretty much a Scavenger Hunt.

--- End quote ---
Oh. Is it usually hidden on map or off map?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version