Author Topic: Hoenn Meetings  (Read 11200 times)

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Hoenn Meetings
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2012, 04:19:04 pm »
Think of something :p

Ad...

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012, 08:09:19 pm »
I don't see why not PvP. I'm thinking of ways this could be implemented.

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2012, 09:36:25 pm »
LIKE WHAT

MasterAssassin82

• Idiot who bumps teh bump thread
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: -73
  • Sinnoh Head, Unova Builder, Hoenn Ex-Builder!
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2012, 01:51:28 am »

Anonymouslyanon

• Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2012, 02:00:51 am »
Think of something :p
And one month later, I DID. :D
I think we should use battle tents as mob arenas. Custom made arenas, maybe? The actual arenas would be somewhere far away from the tents because the arenas would probably go into Rusturf Tunnel and Desert Underpass if it was right under it.

Anglican

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 1
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2012, 04:11:02 pm »
And one month later, I DID. :D
I think we should use battle tents as mob arenas. Custom made arenas, maybe? The actual arenas would be somewhere far away from the tents because the arenas would probably go into Rusturf Tunnel and Desert Underpass if it was right under it.

By 'battle tents', I assume we are talking about the Battle Frontier. In which case, a plugin that could do this well is Mob Arena. It basically allows custom arenas to spawn mobs in rounds, and also allows for rewards every round, if you want. It's also very customisable.

Also, I think that, if you pass them, you could bet like, maybe 5 sponges, or whatever. These are like Battle Frontier Coins, and can be used to purchase awesome things that normally wouldn't be obtainable elsewhere.
How to accomplish this? Well, with MCEdit, there's a filter that is made by Antvenom I think, and allows for chests with the right inventory placement to be turned into villagers with trading such as that. Personally, I think the sponges and villagers could give a realistic feel to it. And it would encourage people to actually go in there and battle.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2012, 04:39:50 pm »
By 'battle tents', I assume we are talking about the Battle Frontier. In which case, a plugin that could do this well is Mob Arena. It basically allows custom arenas to spawn mobs in rounds, and also allows for rewards every round, if you want. It's also very customisable.

Also, I think that, if you pass them, you could bet like, maybe 5 sponges, or whatever. These are like Battle Frontier Coins, and can be used to purchase awesome things that normally wouldn't be obtainable elsewhere.
How to accomplish this? Well, with MCEdit, there's a filter that is made by Antvenom I think, and allows for chests with the right inventory placement to be turned into villagers with trading such as that. Personally, I think the sponges and villagers could give a realistic feel to it. And it would encourage people to actually go in there and battle.
We already got Mob Arena. Not sure how keep the admins are on setting up more arenas tho xD
And I have a feeling admins want to stray away from MCEdit and such... Not too sure tho

Anonymouslyanon

• Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2012, 05:37:34 pm »

The Battle Tents and the Battle Frontier are two different things. I don't know how MCEdit works, so I can't really give much of an opinion on that. . .

Anglican

• First Pokemon Given
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2012, 06:11:20 pm »
The Battle Tents and the Battle Frontier are two different things. I don't know how MCEdit works, so I can't really give much of an opinion on that. . .

Ah, where are the Battle Tents again?

Anyway, MCEdit would involve taking the server down for about 5 - 10 minutes or so, and modifying the world.

We already got Mob Arena. Not sure how keep the admins are on setting up more arenas tho xD
And I have a feeling admins want to stray away from MCEdit and such... Not too sure tho
Ah. wasn;t aware it was already on the server... xD, but anyway, we'll see

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2012, 06:40:50 pm »
Ah, where are the Battle Tents again?

Anyway, MCEdit would involve taking the server down for about 5 - 10 minutes or so, and modifying the world.

Or just reload the world back in again :P

Anglican

• First Pokemon Given
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2012, 10:32:43 pm »
That works too