Author Topic: The Murder.... (Forum Game)  (Read 4123 times)

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
The Murder.... (Forum Game)
« on: July 18, 2015, 06:12:48 pm »
I found this on another server's forum. Thought it would be fun to play. If you don't want to play, just ignore.

I have been playing a bit too much Phoenix Wright lately and so this comes out of it.
Rules: 1. Don't post twice in a row.
2. Your response is to start with one of these phrases:
Objection!- Say this to prove someones statement wrong, sometimes evidence is provided
Hold it!- Force someone to elaborate further on what they said*
Not so fast!- Prove the statment wrong with the statement said beforehand, can be used to bring Evience to the courts attention.
Take that!- Show evidence to prove the statement wrong, usually to end the case *you must go into further detail, you can avoid this by objection that further detail is irrelevant
3. Later on, when the game gets stale, a new "murder scene" or a new "testimony" will be created.

So...
Pick one of the four, and together (over time) we will solve the case, with made up
testimonies, evidence, ect. We make it up.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Testimony: It was around 5:15 when I heard a sound down the hall of my apartment. I went to look around and saw a man run down the hallway away from me. I went into the room to find a man laying on the couch unconscious. I then called the police at 5:25 about the situation. (This is what we will start with)

i.e:
Hold It! It took ten minutes to travel down the hallway? Something must have happened in those ten minutes that we don't know about. Or are you lying about the time you called the police. Which one? (This is an example, but the above is the true testimony.)
You must first answer the question last asked, then ask your own, give evidence, ect. (I answered the first three to establish general knowledge. Know you guys take it over.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 11:58:16 am by tymac »
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

Ad...

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
Re: The Murder.... (Forum Game)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 09:02:20 pm »
Hold it! What happened to the man you were chasing? Was he the man that was unconscious?
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 10:59:29 pm »
Hold it! What happened to the man you were chasing? Was he the man that was unconscious?

Not so fast!- You'd have noticed a difference in body build and/or clothing in the few moments between seeing the running man and seeing the unconscious man. Testimony does not indicate they were the same person (both just referred to as "a man" instead of "the same man") so we can assume for now they are different people.

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 11:54:24 pm »
Testimony: It was around 5:15 when I heard a sound down the hall of my apartment. I went to look around and saw a man run down the hallway away from me. I went into the room to find a man laying on the couch unconscious. I then called the police at 5:25 about the situation.
Hold It! So after you saw "a man" running down the hall, you said you went into "the room." Was there only one room? If not, how did you decide which room to go into? Did the man close the door behind him?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 11:59:25 pm by Kashyyyk »
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 11:55:08 am »
Hold It! So after you saw "a man" running down the hall, you said you went into "the room." Was there only one room? If not, how did you decide which room to go into? Did the man close the door behind him?

Their room was one singular large sleeping area (with one large bed meant for two), and a bathroom. I saw the man just lying on the large bed. When I attempted to call the police, I um... noticed I left my cellular phone back at my apartment. So I walked back to my apartment with my broken leg.

Not so fast!- You'd have noticed a difference in body build and/or clothing in the few moments between seeing the running man and seeing the unconscious man. Testimony does not indicate they were the same person (both just referred to as "a man" instead of "the same man") so we can assume for now they are different people.

Actually, "a man" and "the man" were the exact same person. How I know that? I umm, saw the man in the hallway, and the man in the  room both wearing a ripped red shirt. Their whole body was covered in a lip-stick stain resembling the shape of a kiss.
Take That!- Lip Stick Tube: Found without any finger prints found on it.
The man I saw in the hallway, and the man in the room were the same man. I know that because I saw a ripped red shirt on both of them. The hallway was so long, that I couldn't reach the man in time. I had recently broken my leg, I couldn't run, hence it took one minute to reach the man's room. (PS, I found the man lying unconscious with lip-stick stains all over him.)
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!