Author Topic: Random Ban for Defending someone....  (Read 1842 times)

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
Random Ban for Defending someone....
« on: May 28, 2012, 11:39:49 am »
Well it wasn't the most CALM defense move. But Jibby was just entering my course and was going through the cobwebs.

As soon as he said he was stuck

A broadcast said to Jibby stop flying.

I responded with he's not flying and immediately went to....

"PICS OR GTFO BROADCAST"

I know I am unbanned now, but honestly just cause you get pissed off I mean really....Or second that I come on, talk to a few people, and then I say the exact same thing yet NOT directed anyone I am just tell xEnvz what I did, and "The Ban Hammer has spoken!"

Fun.

Oh unbanned again, is this a game now?
[url

Ad...

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Re: Random Ban for Defending someone....
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 01:23:21 pm »
What? This is so fragmented I just don't understand.

Ichikunjii

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 01:26:14 pm »
Sorry I was just confused...

Anyways the story goes..

Jibby was challenge he got stuck in a cobweb, a Broadcast says Jib stop flying, I say he isn't. After that I go PICS OR GTFO BROADCAST. I was banned for "Dont' even get me started." Then I was unbanned after a few minutes, I came on told Envz why I was banned and then banned again for a few moments, then unbanned.

I understand I pissed someone off but I mean whats the point of banning for something small?
[url

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 01:51:52 pm »
The first ban was obviously blatant disrespect for admins. The admin, whoever it was, was just trying to make sure that the server is fair for you and everyone and probably got nocheat that he was flying. You responded in a completely disrespectful manner for someone who is spending hours on end trying to make the game fun for you. I don't see why you were banned the second time though. You were only banned for a few minutes though, nothing big. But try to respect the admins more, they do a lot and for you take that for granted is not really acceptable in my eyes.

Should you be able to defend someone? Of course. Should you say it like that? No. jibby was not even punished by the sounds of it, just got a little warning that probably had no repercussions whatsoever.

Ichikunjii

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 01:53:52 pm »
Haha I know I just was confuzzled about the second one. I wouldn't have responded like that if it wasn't like 8 in the morning. (Morning=cranky) Anyways I meant to jokingly say PICS OR GTFO but you can't really convey tone on the internet. Oh well please lock this up now.
[url

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 02:08:54 pm »
No problem. Just a bit of confusion, happens all the time :D

!LOCKED