Author Topic: November Battles (Finally)  (Read 3789 times)

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
November Battles (Finally)
« on: November 07, 2013, 12:37:05 am »
Jeffro lost to Vivillon. He's now elite, and there are now 3 gym leaders...

Jeffro is gonna post a video I think.

Ad...

Jeffro826

• Dragon Tamer
  • Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -7
  • ♦ Pixelmon Elite 4 ♦
    • My Official YouTube Channel
Re: November Battles (Finally)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 01:06:21 am »
Jeffro lost to Vivillon. He's now elite, and there are now 3 gym leaders...

Jeffro is gonna post a video I think.

Correction: I was told to record the battle in the instance that there was no admin to verify the battle.  Since you were there, we're good.  As for my gym, I've had a few people interested and they might have the requirements already.  As for the others, I've been encouraging other players to step up and become leaders.  But maybe we could give gym leaders a few extra perks to encourage them to stay gym leaders.  Just a thought.

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 09:30:20 pm »
Damn boy shits hitting the fan ???  it was only a couple months ago where everyone was ether trying to get elite or gym leader  :/  I liked pixelmon but I think it might have ruined the server. well this was just a quick stop by to see what was happening maybe Ill check out a little more tomorrow

r1579

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -8
  • "A life is like a line. long but easy to break..."
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 11:29:20 pm »
as much as I would like to have more things, I believe the 3 sethomes and the /warp command is enough for gym leaders. that is like a temporary $10 dollar donation as it is. anything more would just be too much as it might stop possible donations for a higher rank when all they have to do is beat 3 people and train for like 2 days at minimum to match that. 

- have 8 kanto badges.
- have 7 johto badges.
- current KANTO Champion!
"I remembered someone who would die to save the world. Where is that person now?! if you cannot even muster up the courage to stand up to the enemy, how do you think you can obtain this ideal world of peace? rise up almighty hero and save us from the looming death above!"

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 03:11:27 am »
as much as I would like to have more things, I believe the 3 sethomes and the /warp command is enough for gym leaders. that is like a temporary $10 dollar donation as it is. anything more would just be too much as it might stop possible donations for a higher rank when all they have to do is beat 3 people and train for like 2 days at minimum to match that. 

Agreed.

Damn boy shits hitting the fan ???  it was only a couple months ago where everyone was ether trying to get elite or gym leader  :/  I liked pixelmon but I think it might have ruined the server. well this was just a quick stop by to see what was happening maybe Ill check out a little more tomorrow

Was your choice to play the Pixelmon server. Don't play it if it 'ruined' the server.

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 08:02:54 am »
Agreed.

Was your choice to play the Pixelmon server. Don't play it if it 'ruined' the server.
I didn't know this would be the outcome and I don't cause know I have a life and do stuff Im just on know because my football seasons over for me cause I got a confusion and my parents won't let me go to the games  :-\