Author Topic: Abusing Powers  (Read 4295 times)

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
Abusing Powers
« on: April 04, 2012, 08:49:16 am »
Hello Admins,

Recently a certain Moderator has been abusing powers from the start and I'm kind of getting fed up of it.
It's getting worse with the extra power he's getting, random mutes, random kicks, random jails. I'm not saying your decision to pick Vitto was not good, I really liked Vitto. If you could see the "liked" I lost certain respect for him. At the beginning on his moderatorship, he kicks people for random reasons, that's not the worse thing. But now with these more powers, I got muted for no reason. Now I'm stuck on this server without having the rights to talk, and sometimes I'm stuck jailed. Acidic got kicked by Vitto for saying "VITTO YOU GOT PROFASSIS! CONGRATS" Reason for Kick :D. Really? What the hell. I really lost respect for you. I'm not telling you Admins to revoke his moderatorship as Vitto is still a pretty good guy, I just think, does he deserve this? Abusing helpless players for not even abusing any rules.  I honestly thought you would've put this moderator powers to good use Vitto. I guess you chose the other path.

Ad...

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
Re: Abusing Powers
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 09:00:33 am »
I only kick when people REALLY annoy me, which they do more now since I became mod.
I kicked brick because he was spamming, after that he went in my shop and kept clicking to buy iron,
knowing it was out of stock, spamming me, I warned him, he continued, I jailed. I released him 5 mins after.
Also, I kicked acid to show him that I was a mod, not that admins were trolling.
And since I can only /kick, I like to have kick events, where I give 500$ to the one who gets kicked after I type /kick e
for expamle.

I muted you because you kept insulting and threatening me, about 10 times in 2 minutes
I unmuted you 1 minute after, and you then asked me to join your server,
de-opping me, kicking and muting me, without unmuting, or re-opping me.
Also, you said you had a really heavy day, Dont blame it onto me, I did nothing wrong.

I didnt choose the wrong path, I just get insulted, spammed, or bothered in almost any way possible EVERY 10 SECONDS.
[url

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 09:08:27 am »
I only kick when people REALLY annoy me, which they do more now since I became mod. Other people have also agreed with me that you have been abusing kicking powers. I was on one time and people were scared of you kicking them.
I kicked brick because he was spamming, after that he went in my shop and kept clicking to buy iron,
knowing it was out of stock, spamming me, I warned him, he continued, I jailed. I released him 5 mins after. Then TP him somewhere else, and that's reasonable to kick, not 50% of your other kicks
Also, I kicked acid to show him that I was a mod, not that admins were trolling. Still abuse of powers
And since I can only /kick, I like to have kick events, where I give 500$ to the one who gets kicked after I type /kick e
for expamle.

I muted you because you kept insulting and threatening me, about 10 times in 2 minutes What about that random creeper you spawned that damaged me and destroyed part of Viridian.
I unmuted you 1 minute after, and you then asked me to join your server, Never have I asked you to join my server. I told you I lost respect for you.
de-opping me, kicking and muting me, without unmuting, or re-opping me. To see how it feels, then for revenge you mute me randomly on the Poke Server and disconnect leaving me muted for a long time. De-opping you on my server has nothing to do with this matter.

Also, you said you had a really heavy day, Dont blame it onto me, I did nothing wrong. Nah you pushed the limit

I didnt choose the wrong path, I just get insulted, spammed, or bothered in almost any way possible EVERY 10 SECONDS. That's something you'll have to sacrifice as a moderator. Admins feel it all the time, and they can cope with it.

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 09:11:26 am »
Also, as you can see in the chat,
Acid: Because you were mean, thats why.

There you have your reason, you suddenly started being mean and insulting me,
Liquid, you lost your respect for me. Rethink what happened before you say that I kicked and muted you for
no reason, then decide whether you still 'respect' people.
[url

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 09:12:26 am »
I have to agree with liquid. Vitto kicked me twice while i was unbanned. the first time was literally random. He just kicked me.

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 09:12:39 am »

You're a moderator, you're supposed to be bothered with requests and problems, and help people.

That's basically the role.

And using the /kick command, won't make any difference, just anger them, and make them annoy you more.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 09:13:30 am »
If you have noticed. I like saying that to everyone. It's how I show my affection. I say stuff like that to Tn. And that's probably not your reason. The meaning for me to say that was you already kicking,muting ,and jailing me

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 09:19:44 am »
I only kick when people REALLY annoy me, which they do more now since I became mod. Other people have also agreed with me that you have been abusing kicking powers. I was on one time and people were scared of you kicking them.  Probably because I was having a kick event. Events are totally allowed.
knowing it was out of stock, spamming me, I warned him, he continued, I jailed. I released him 5 mins after. Then TP him somewhere else, and that's reasonable to kick, not 50% of your other kicksI tp'ed him somewhere else, in jail, so he couldnt walk back and continue, I freed him after 5 minutes.
Also, I kicked acid to show him that I was a mod, not that admins were trolling. Still abuse of powers Why so?
for expamle.

I muted you because you kept insulting and threatening me, about 10 times in 2 minutes What about that random creeper you spawned that damaged me and destroyed part of Viridian.  I cant spawn mobs, I turned around while standing next to you, and it exploded in my face, partly damaging you for what? one heart?
I unmuted you 1 minute after, and you then asked me to join your server, Never have I asked you to join my server. I told you I lost respect for you.  Vitto, can you come on my server for a sec?
de-opping me, kicking and muting me, without unmuting, or re-opping me. To see how it feels, then for revenge you mute me randomly on the Poke Server and disconnect leaving me muted for a long time. De-opping you on my server has nothing to do with this matter.  When I kick/mute/jail it only lasts for 10 seconds if the matter wasnt worse, you did those things and left, no reason for it.

Also, you said you had a really heavy day, Dont blame it onto me, I did nothing wrong. Nah you pushed the limit
So you say  that I didnt do anything wrong, and then say I pushed the limit, with what exactly?
I didnt choose the wrong path, I just get insulted, spammed, or bothered in almost any way possible EVERY 10 SECONDS. That's something you'll have to sacrifice as a moderator. Admins feel it all the time, and they can cope with it.  People dont spam admins specificly, people dont insult admins for 5 minutes for no reason, people dont make a topic saying that admins should be demoted because they muted someone for insulting them.
I dont mean making bank chests/giving house perms.

[url

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 09:25:07 am »
If you have noticed. I like saying that to everyone. It's how I show my affection. I say stuff like that to Tn. And that's probably not your reason. The meaning for me to say that was you already kicking,muting ,and jailing me
If you show your affection by saying you will chop of their balls, then you dont have to do that for me.

You're a moderator, you're supposed to be bothered with requests and problems, and help people.
That's basically the role.

And using the /kick command, won't make any difference, just anger them, and make them annoy you more.
[size=78%]  [/size]
Explained that, I dont get bothered with requests and problems, only when people have me tp'ed to them,
and then say hi, when I was in the middle of something.

I have to agree with liquid. Vitto kicked me twice while i was unbanned. the first time was literally random. He just kicked me.
When was that? In the first few days, yes, that might be true, my kicks are now always with a valid reason. 
[url

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 09:26:09 am »
I only kick when people REALLY annoy me, which they do more now since I became mod. Other people have also agreed with me that you have been abusing kicking powers. I was on one time and people were scared of you kicking them.  Probably because I was having a kick event. Events are totally allowed.
knowing it was out of stock, spamming me, I warned him, he continued, I jailed. I released him 5 mins after. Then TP him somewhere else, and that's reasonable to kick, not 50% of your other kicksI tp'ed him somewhere else, in jail, so he couldnt walk back and continue, I freed him after 5 minutes.
Also, I kicked acid to show him that I was a mod, not that admins were trolling. Still abuse of powers  Why so?
for expamle.

I muted you because you kept insulting and threatening me, about 10 times in 2 minutes What about that random creeper you spawned that damaged me and destroyed part of Viridian.  I cant spawn mobs, I turned around while standing next to you, and it exploded in my face, partly damaging you for what? one heart?
I unmuted you 1 minute after, and you then asked me to join your server, Never have I asked you to join my server. I told you I lost respect for you.  Vitto, can you come on my server for a sec?
de-opping me, kicking and muting me, without unmuting, or re-opping me. To see how it feels, then for revenge you mute me randomly on the Poke Server and disconnect leaving me muted for a long time. De-opping you on my server has nothing to do with this matter.  When I kick/mute/jail it only lasts for 10 seconds if the matter wasnt worse, you did those things and left, no reason for it.

So you say  that I didnt do anything wrong, and then say I pushed the limit, with what exactly?
I didnt choose the wrong path, I just get insulted, spammed, or bothered in almost any way possible EVERY 10 SECONDS. That's something you'll have to sacrifice as a moderator. Admins feel it all the time, and they can cope with it.  People dont spam admins specificly, people dont insult admins for 5 minutes for no reason, people dont make a topic saying that admins should be demoted because they muted someone for insulting them.
I dont mean making bank chests/giving house perms.

INCORRECT
Thats exactly what me, Dj and a couple of others did when we felt that rigby was being disrespectful to us and others. Given the fact that he constantly brought up my past history even though i forgave him for everything i did.
Rigby apologized and we all got along fine :P

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 09:27:31 am »
Nah man, Really? I'm not going to have a post vs post fight with you. Here's the sitch bro, I'm not making this post cause you muted me for insulting you. I'm making this post, cause you set the bar. I've seen all those kicks, mutes, jails. But after doing that, It set my bar to make an inquiry. And If i did insult you. Do what members do, /Ignore people. Just because you're a Mod, doesn't give you the right to mute people here and there. Being a Mod requires Patience, Trustworthiness, Vigilance, and the ability to judge what punishment goes for what. You don't kick people because you think it's fun.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 09:36:09 am »
Im not sure anymore. Let admins resolve it :P

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 09:36:12 am »
Nah man, Really? I'm not going to have a post vs post fight with you. Me neither Here's the sitch bro, I'm not making this post cause you muted me for insulting you. I'm making this post, cause you set the bar. I've seen all those kicks, mutes, jails. I dont mute or jail without removing it after, its a warning. But after doing that, It set my bar to make an inquiry. And If i did insult you. Do what members do, /Ignore people. Just because you're a Mod, doesn't give you the right to mute people here and there. I dont Being a Mod requires Patience, Trustworthiness, Vigilance, and the ability to judge what punishment goes for what. You don't kick people because you think it's fun.
Agreed
Lets lock this topic, find a solution, and see what the admins think.
[url

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 09:36:33 am »
Closed and Stickied.
[url

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 11:27:38 pm »
Oh hell to the no... Wow, that sounds so white girl trash but it applies perfectly to this... im on phone now so i cant say what i want to say cauze this sucks so ill do it later.  This is a reminder.