Author Topic: Admin meeting May 31th  (Read 10983 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Admin meeting May 31th
« on: May 31, 2012, 10:28:50 pm »

MasterDonators will lose their planned Magic Spells. It's taken forever, none of us are working on it, and we came up with something else to replace it, effective as soon as I post this.

MasterDonators will get 2x multipliers on their mcmmo experience, from all sources.

Change to unban rules: due to the fact that some people suck at building, we are allowing a new method of unbanishment, easier on all parties involved.
You may now pay in donated dollars, $5 to the pokemon server's PayPal account, via the Donate button on our forum index page. Each unban will add $5 to the cost of your return. This will not be added to your Donation status on the server, nor will it get you any perks similar to it, except a return to the server.

After the 5 Admins present voted to ban ArchieSalt, we were going to do it because it passed. However, Zombiedood spoke up and asked for a special case be made:
Zombiedood now has complete control over ArchieSalt and his future on the server. Further details will come from him.
Zombie's control will extend beyond any previous rules, written or otherwise.
0 mcmmo stats, no record of donation, no ability to return to donation status, or rank beyond trainer, with no permissions, except to /spawn. He is also Banned from all Events, no matter the Host.
He will have no record of previously existing on the server, including money, home-sets, possessions or inventory
any proof of him being a nuisance, especially interrupting something that isn't his business, will give him no further chances with the server, and will get him erased from any contact with us (including forums and test servers)

NPC's!!!!!!!!!!
You will soon start finding randomly placed NPC's on the map! How does this affect you?
You can buy NPC's!!!
All you have to do, is:
1. Donate $50 to the server, earning AceDonator rank. This will get you an NPC, copied off your name, in the National Park, walking around, saying what you wish (censor applies).
-or-
Request a Pokemon-Themed NPC be placed in the world. It can be Nurse_Joy, Officer_Jenny (ok no it can't we got those already) or any related name. If it doesn't exist because the account hasn't been bought, we will ask you to donate $30 for the account to be bought by the pokemon server. We will not allow user-held accounts to exist, due to the possibility of the user changing the skin on a whim.

How to request your NPC:
Code: [Select]
Reason: [Donator/Pokemon]
Name: [Complete, case-sensitive IGN]
-If Pokemon Themed-
How it relates to pokemon, and its location:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 12:54:39 am by zombiedood »

Ad...

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
Re: Admin meeting May 31th
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 10:38:27 pm »
Holy shit.....

TWO TIMES XP.....JK JK

Fuck Archie, your fucking fucked I just want to make it clear Zombie is the Devil. Well maybe not but still. Ahh shit, all your work, your money, oh man.

Archie, I have been along side of you for a while now, if you care to train I will help you do so!

And damn, I guess donating isn't worth it anymore. Considering you can ONLY /spawn as your only command.
[url

bginch4949

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -2
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 10:40:47 pm »
5 admin votes? there were 4 pesent at the meeting...

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 11:28:44 pm »
Guess we had to phone some in didn't we?

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 11:33:09 pm »
Don't you guys think you're going too over the line with Archie's punishment? He was just standing up for a friend.

Ichikunjii

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 11:41:14 pm »
And how many strikes has he had?

Probably only 3 as opposed to War...
[url

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 11:54:59 pm »
Actually Ive been Permabanned 3 times now...
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 12:05:51 am »
Ive had 4-6 :/ but thats the past. Only one of em had a good reason.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

MasterAssassin82

• Idiot who bumps teh bump thread
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: -73
  • Sinnoh Head, Unova Builder, Hoenn Ex-Builder!
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 12:47:18 am »
Don't you guys think you're going too over the line with Archie's punishment? He was just standing up for a friend.

^^ I agree, now he's zombiedoods fuckin personal slave :/

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2012, 12:50:01 am »

Overboard? Well Its this or its Perma-Banned, I see it as a fit punishment. You do not cross these lines of disrespect to any Admin. No matter the situation. And the actual problem that started it was between 1 Mod, 1 Admin, 1 Player, that's all that needed to be involved. Tal was more the respectful and polite and was not in trouble. We were simply going with the motions of how we deal with illegal items. Maybe next time people will mind their own business? Maybe They will listen when the Admin says stop multiple times and the Key Phrase "Final Warning" more then 3xs? Maybe Ranting, Raving, and Insulting the very Admin over chat, ts, and the forums, is a really really bad idea? Maybe there's a Lesson to be learned? Maybe with good time and effort Perms will be earned back?

Maybe not. Lets let you decide.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 12:51:41 am »

^^ I agree, now he's zombiedoods fuckin personal slave :/

Slave? no I want nothing from Archie besides basic human respect. I want when I'm doing what every admin would do, not to be told otherwise and insulted. Nor do I want problems. Just people to listen when I say Enough is Enough. If that's too much Leave.

Ichikunjii

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 01:40:16 am »
Had a little talk with Zombie just about the incident, terms seem fair, may seem harsh but fair.

Each side is fair but Archie dropped the bomb twice with disrespect. One on Vitto one on Zombie.

At least he was spared and not forced to be banned forever.
[url

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012, 01:54:33 am »
Why does 1ce's NPC shoot lighting? :/

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2012, 02:01:39 am »
All of this stuff about NPCs is great and all, but does anyone remember a certain something that was supposed to be discussed a while ago?

http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=1061.0

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2012, 02:53:41 am »
Do I get a NPC? If so can I have a Jesse one? Well my skin is James and I wish to complete the team...(tho I still need Meowth :-\ )
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.