Author Topic: Pixelmon Server Beta Testers! Read before posting.  (Read 11281 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Pixelmon Server Beta Testers! Read before posting.
« on: June 16, 2013, 05:29:59 pm »
So You Want to be a Beta Tester???

Let's get you to answer a few questions.
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section?
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player?
3: Can you provide a screenshot to prove you can do the second part?
4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur?
5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you?
6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience?
7: Why are you a good beta tester?
8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory
   when the beta testing is done and the server goes public?
[9: Answer this if your forum name isn't your minecraft name] What is your minecraft name?

Let us know, and I hope to hell you can follow directions.

Current Whitelist members:
Code: [Select]
1cec0ld
tenebraemaximus
miosio
sweatypizza
stuffjunk
mitzr
madenton
prodigy39
jotr123
kakashimw13
lilwaffles
doublearmageddon
barnitzn
paradox1123
noivern
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 03:04:38 am by 1cec0ld »

Ad...

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
Re: Pixelmon Server Beta Testers! Read before posting.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 05:38:03 pm »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section: yes :P
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player: yes
3: Can you provide a screenshot to prove you can do the second part: yes http://imgur.com/a/UcIrI
4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur: most likley
5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you: i can be, sometimes
6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience: yes i have successfully installed the mod 2 times
7: Why are you a good beta tester: i like beta testing things im a good critic
   when the beta testing is done and the server goes public: well yes because all the beta testers will have an unfair advantage
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 05:47:09 pm by stuffjunk »
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

SlashHarken

• No Pokedex
  • Friendliness: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 05:46:41 pm »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section?
    Done
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player?
   Yes, Ive played many times before
          If you wish
4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur?
          Anything you need.
5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you?
         No generally I am nit pickey about stuff like that... I will do my best
6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience?
       As Ive said Ive played the pixelmon mod many times before, I generally choose squirtle and I have even tryed to make my own version of pokemon in game
     Because I am like any other pokemon/minecraft player. I love both very much and will do my best to fullfill your needs as a beta tester
   when the beta testing is done and the server goes public?
     Sounds fine to me :)
[9: Answer this if your forum name isn't your minecraft name] What is your minecraft name?
        Slash_Harken

mitzr

• Celadon Leader
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 1
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 08:17:01 pm »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section?-yes
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player?-yes

4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur?-
yes, with screenshots as well if the situation calls for it.
I can find glitches/bugs/exploits by myself and will do so if accepted.
I have used this mod in singleplayer and viewed videos of this mod being used.
A beta tester's job is to find glitches, bugs and exploits, and as read in number 5 I can do this
8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory when the beta testing is done and the server goes public?
yes, otherwise it will give the beta testers an unfair advantage, and who wants that?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 08:26:02 pm by mitzr »

madenton

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Celadon Gym Leader
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 09:00:22 pm »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section?  Yes
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player? Did it today for the 6th time
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur? Yes
5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you? I would say i am pretty good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits, that is what i normally do on any server I join that has just opened up, so i could do it on the Pixelmon Server with no problem.
6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience? I have been using the Pixelmon mod for the past 6 versions, understand how much it has grown, and that it can only get better, I also understand the mod itself and would be willing to help anyone that needs it.
7: Why are you a good beta tester? Because I have Beta tested before, and have just finished beta testing the newest Sims game.
8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory when the beta testing is done and the server goes public? Of Course, It would be very unfair to the new players if they were to start with nothing yet we have level 75+ Pixelmon just cause we were beta testers.

Thanks For Your Consideration :)  -Madenton
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 09:02:11 pm by madenton »
Have 15 Badges Total, its down to tene!

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 09:32:44 pm »
best one yet  ;) ^^^^. And 1ce about how many beta testers are you looking for?

- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 10:01:33 pm »
Maden, that looks like its from LittleLizardGaming on youtube, I swear I've seen that place in his let's play
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 06:47:04 am »
Pick me pick me :D

1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section? Yes
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player? Yes
3: Can you provide a screenshot to prove you can do the second part? I've been on the server, does that count?
4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur? mmhmm
5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you? My favourite thing to do
6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience? A bit, not worth explaining
7: Why are you a good beta tester? I like to test
   when the beta testing is done and the server goes public? yeah
[9: Answer this if your forum name isn't your minecraft name] What is your minecraft name? tenebraemaximus (Never said which forum :P )
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:51:58 am by tenebraemaximus »

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 09:45:17 am »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section? Looks like it.
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player? Yes
3: Can you provide a screenshot to prove you can do the second part? 1ce has seen me be on the server :) .
4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur? I can.
5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you? Yes
6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience? Yes, I was a Beta Tester for the mod, Removed due to new requirements.
7: Why are you a good beta tester? Because i can find bugs and other stuff and report them with detail.
8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory    when the beta testing is done and the server goes public? Wouldn't want it any other way.
[9: Answer this if your forum name isn't your minecraft name] What is your minecraft name? ryancpexpert
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:47:47 am by ryancpexpert »
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 11:16:22 am »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section? Done :P
3: Can you provide a screenshot to prove you can do the second part? http://prntscr.com/1afle9
4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur? Yes I can
5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you? I'm great at finding glitches, though most times, they find me :/
6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience? I do have some prior experience. I used to play a lot on my friends server a while ago, though a lot has changed, I've managed to catch myself up on near everything.
7: Why are you a good beta tester? As I stated before, I have a habit of bugs finding me, I also play for hours on end, and I can report anything I find in detail if needed
8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory when the beta testing is done and the server goes public? Sure, it would give me an unfair advantage if you didn't

« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 11:19:29 am by Prodigy39 »
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

madenton

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Celadon Gym Leader
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 01:08:41 pm »
Maden, that looks like its from LittleLizardGaming on youtube, I swear I've seen that place in his let's play

Yea it's the same map, i looked up the newest version cause i forgot the site's URL, so i got the URL from there and thought the map looked nice so I Downloaded that as well.
Have 15 Badges Total, its down to tene!

Jotr123

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 03:27:08 pm »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section?: Yes
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player?: Yes
3: Can you provide a screenshot to prove you can do the second part?:

Yes.

4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur?: Yes
5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you?: Yes, I reported a few glitches on the Pokemon Server too.
6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience?: Yes, I've played Pixelmon in 1.2.5.
7: Why are you a good beta tester?: I'm a good beta tester because I can help find out which annoying bugs there are, and I can try to help make sure everything is in it's place.
8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory    when the beta testing is done and the server goes public?: Yes.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 03:29:05 pm by Jotr123 »

Force is meaningless without skill.

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 08:46:09 pm »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section? Hell yes

2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player? Yup

4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur? Sure Thing, I will provide as much info as needed or more.

5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you? I'm good at finding bugs/exploits/glitches and reporting them A.S.A.P, or taking note if no admin/mod is on.

6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience? I have watched a good amount of gameplay and commentaries on YouTube and have played it with my friends in 1.3

7: Why are you a good beta tester? I am a good beta tester because i play on very long shifts, 3-5 hours most times, and i spend that time, finding bugs, doing things that need to be done, or doing things that admins/mods want me to do.
8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory when the beta testing is done and the server goes public? Yes, I am. Its unfair if the beta testers have dominance over the newer players or the incoming older players.
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • we really out here
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 12:59:14 am »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section? No.

doubleArmageddon

• Fighting Misty
  • Withered away
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 04:02:01 pm »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section? : Yes and Done!

2: Can you install Pixelmon's latest version an successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player? : Yes and Done!

3: Can you provide a screenshot to prove you can do the second part? : http://imgur.com/prSXQYi (Updated Image)

4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur? : Yes, I've done this before.  A long time ago their was a taming glitch and I reported it the second I discovered it.  I sent a message to one of the mods (I forgot what one) and explained; the glitch, what it caused, and how it can affect other people in a negative or positive way.  There was a glitch in the new game mojang made called "Cobalt".  I recently discovered a new glitch were you can duplicate guns/items.  I sent a message to Cobalt support immediately about the problem.  In the message I included; What was wrong, how to do it, and how it could affect people in a positive or negative way. 

5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you? : Yes.  I can test out every single craft recipe for Pixelmon to the very last Pokemon in Pixelmon.  Soon I'll have summer and I can test this literary 24/7.  When I play a lot of something I find about 1 glitch per day (not something that is completely finished).  Such as, a game mojang made called "Cobalt" I found some glitches.  There is a glitch where you can duplicate guns/items.  At this time no one else had found the glitch until I found some videos uploaded about it about 2 days after I found the duplication glitch.   

6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience? :  I have a lot of experience with it.  I stayed up for the last 2 days all night and I memorized literary everything.  Such as battling, and crafting recipes.  I know all the crafting recipes by heart and new items added into the game.  Such as the Aluminium ore.  You can only mine it with a iron pick or above.  It can be used for crafting the "Healer" in pixelmon.  Or if you want to make pokeballs you must craft an "anvil".  (It's separate from mcmmo anvil and real minecraft anvil.  It is made from Iron ingots). 

7: Why are you a good beta tester? : I can play 8 hours a day and report glitches to 1ce or other admins involved with the second server.  I know this plugin inside out. 

8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory when the beta testing is done and the server goes public? : Yeah, I'm fine with my pokemon being deleted and inventory being wiped.  If I didn't the new players would have a disadvantage for the beta testers.  The beta testers would have about level 20 - 60 pokemon (if you play it so hard).  The new player wouldn't be able to get a lot of pokemon without the beta testers getting a lot.

Question : How many beta testers will you pick?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 06:47:32 pm by doubleArmageddon »