Author Topic: Pixelmon Server Beta Testers! Read before posting.  (Read 11283 times)

Barnitzn

• Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 3
  • Back again bitches!
Re: Pixelmon Server Beta Testers! Read before posting.
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 05:48:00 pm »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section?
 Yes
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player?
Yes
3: Can you provide a screenshot to prove you can do the second part?
Yes
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/8fj.png/
4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur?
I can
5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you?
I studied the plugin, so I should be able to find if something is out of place
6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience?
I just installed it the other day, but I have been learning it and I have learned a lot in 1 day
7: Why are you a good beta tester?
I am able to get on a lot, I can learn it quickly and I know a lot about pokemon.
8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory
   when the beta testing is done and the server goes public?

Yes, I understand the reasons and I know it wont be good to be too overpowered when everyone is allowed on the server when the beta testing is done
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 08:25:39 pm by Barnitzn »
-EX CIANWOOD CITY GYM LEADER
-EX 4th JOHTO ELITE
-EX JOHTO CHAMPION!!!
-EX OLIVINE LEADER
-EX ERUTEAK LEADER
-EX VIRIDIAN LEADER

Ad...

PKMNtrainerash5

• No Pokedex
  • Friendliness: 0
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 08:03:44 pm »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section? yes

2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player? yes

3: Can you provide a screenshot to prove you can do the second part? better i have a video [size=78%]
Pixelmon PROOF
[/size]

4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur? yes yes i can

5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you? i will report to admins or if none are on ill make a notepad file

6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience? yes i have ive played with some freinds ive played on 2 servers 1 of them i was elite four on but sadly one of them doesnt exist anymore its still very fun

7: Why are you a good beta tester? well since schools out i can get on alot and i like beta testing things

when the beta testing is done and the server goes public? i am definately ok with it

hope you guys pick me this is Zack signing off PEACE

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 09:36:51 am by PKMNtrainerash5 »

doubleArmageddon

• Fighting Misty
  • Withered away
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 07:57:52 pm »
Updated Application!

I added: Longer Paragraphs, More Detailed Paragraphs, and Examples

Noivern

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 2
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2013, 10:11:11 pm »
Yes
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player?
Yes, it runs fine.

Yes
5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you?
I do know how to spot glitches and will report them the second I see them
6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience?
I downloaded the mod when i joined the server and thought it was needed. Then i saw that I did not need it. So, I took the .jar and moved it and got regular jar. It was a great mod and used it whenever the server was offline, which rarely happened, or when I thought I would quit the server in 2012 and took like a one-two month break.
I can spot bugs quite easily and will report them as soon as I can. I also can be online a lot as the summer just arrived and would have nothing to do but sports and minecraft. 
8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory when the beta testing is done and the server goes public?
Sure, it would have to be done anyway as it would give an unfair advantage to the beta testers.
[9: Answer this if your forum name isn't your minecraft name] What is your minecraft name?
Noivern
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 09:15:50 pm by Crimson »

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2013, 09:36:19 am »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section? Yep

2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player? Yes

4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur? Yeah

5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you? I'm pretty good at it

6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience? I have no prior experience with it EDIT: I've been watching a lot of pixelmon videos lately on youtube, so even though I haven't had much playing experience, I know a lot about it.

7: Why are you a good beta tester? Because I can find glitches and bugs quickly. I haven't beta tested before, but I hope that this might lead to future beta testing jobs.

8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory when the beta testing is done and the server goes public? Yes; I know that if you don't, I'll have a huge advantage against the newer players.

[9: Answer this if your forum name isn't your minecraft name] What is your minecraft name? Sahaquiel_9
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 07:54:15 pm by eermoney »
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2013, 02:57:28 am »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section?:You'd hope so.
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player?:
Yes I can. It runs great.
3: Can you provide a screenshot to prove you can do the second part?:

Lapras aboard the HMS Providence:

http://imgur.com/58bK2dn

My sandshrew trying to shoot a canon...

http://imgur.com/gVJ1ld3

4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur?Yes. Obviously the more detail provided the easier it will be to deduce what the problem is and resolve it.
Yes I am. If I didn't report them straight away my job would be pointless.
I have played it to a moderate amount. My newest team is not hugely developed but I'm training them fast.
I have stalked the Pixelmon site, forum and wiki quite a lot and know much of the theoretical side of the mod, such as; biome locations, released pokemon, how they actually make the mod, etc.
I can spend a lot of time testing things and can formate a mental checklist quite easily to efficiently go through and check features for bugs and functionality. I've also spent a lot of time playing minecraft over the years and can identify anything that would affect the rest of the game, like how well certain parts of the map load under different conditions like large hoards of pixelmon in an area.
8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory when the beta testing is done and the server goes public?
Yes.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 03:03:29 am by sharkfin1997 »
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2013, 09:37:35 am »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section? Mhm.
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player? Yes, I can.
4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur? Yes.
5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you? I usually find exploits (you may know this already)
6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience? I've played Pixelmon on & off since its public release on both single player and multiplayer so I have good experience with the mod.
7: Why are you a good beta tester? I can find bugs/glitches whilst playing and report them to an admin.
8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory when the beta testing is done and the server goes public? Yes.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 10:00:01 am by ArchieSalt »

kingandre18

• Dragon Tamer
  • Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 2
  • <3
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2013, 01:33:36 pm »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section? I just did, so I think so.
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player? Yes.
4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur? Now that's for you to decide, but I believe so.
5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you? I'd say so.
6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience? Not much, I went on a few servers,
7: Why are you a good beta tester? Because as you guys know, I can get on a lot, I'd like playing, and I could report bugs quickly.
8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory    when the beta testing is done and the server goes public? Do watcha gotta do.
[9: Answer this if your forum name isn't your minecraft name] What is your minecraft name? kingandre18

Why don't we take disarm... And push it somewhere else?
Quote from: tenebraemaximuslink=topic=3685.msg51362#msg51362 date=1370565047
People are dumb

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2013, 05:26:43 am »

1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section? - Yes
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player? - Yes I can
3: Can you provide a screenshot to prove you can do the second part? -
http://i.imgur.com/1mPKzVn.jpg

4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur? - Yes Because when providing enough detail you will be able to make the problem much more easier to figure out and help other people when they have the problem
5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you? - Yes i am. Im not gonna lie im kinda Glitch/bug/exploit Person >_> They just find me and screw with me >_<

6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that
experience? - I have alot of experience with the Pixelmon Mod. I am very Good with the location of the Pokemon As Dratini's - Water/Lake, Eevee - Forest
7: Why are you a good beta tester? - I wouldnt say im a good beta tester but i do think im a beta tester that will be able to explore the world and test to see if its fun for everyone and see if it will make the players feel like they want to come back and play it even more

when the beta testing is done and the server goes public? - Yes i am Ok with it since it is what happens with alot of commen Beta testing servers.

9: Answer this if your forum name isn't your minecraft name] What is your minecraft name? - My forum name is my Minecraft name

Thank you for reading this and i hope i can beta test

« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 05:28:58 am by hobo4chompy »

teenozoom77

• PokeManiac
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -24
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2013, 09:57:25 am »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section?Yes2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player?Yes3: Can you provide a screenshot to prove you can do the second part?Yes,
4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur? Yes like opifine+pixelmon=Crash when finding the mossy and icey rocks5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you? yes its not that hard one exploit is you can use land pokemon to get over walls and you can jump on pokemon and then jump over a fence or a wall6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience? Yes ive been playing for a while ive added a few mods to make it a better experience like custom nps treecapita and Pokeloot7: Why are you a good beta tester? Ive had Lots of expericance with a public pixelmon server i was a beta tester there also8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory    when the beta testing is done and the server goes public? Ive had pikemon delete all the time everytime they are deleted i usally get better pixelmon[9: Answer this if your forum name isn't your minecraft name] What is your minecraft name? Darkness_Reborn
This is what i got when i tried it again

LilacLily

• PokeFan
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: -70
  • Dark dragon and proud of it bicsh
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2013, 08:04:33 pm »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section? ...obvious
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player? I can.
3: Can you provide a screenshot to prove you can do the second part? ...is this really necessary? A lot of people know I play Pixelmon.
4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur? I can,  as I have done it more than once.
5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you? I'm good.
6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience? I've been playing since before the new pixelmon website, since right after they added Umbreon and Anvils etc etc.
7: Why are you a good beta tester? Because of the reasons above: I will do my best to find any bugs and report them best I can.
   when the beta testing is done and the server goes public? That's fine with me.
Bacon is the ultimate solution to every problem.

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2013, 08:47:42 pm »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section? As you can see, yes.
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player? Screenshot of it below this.
4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur? Of course, I love to go into detail with things like this
5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you? I won't lie, sometimes I'm not perfect when it comes to these kinds of things I'll try my hardest to find them but you won't find me looking through the mod's files for coding errors.
6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience? Haha, no.
7: Why are you a good beta tester? I love to make games better for other people, I've tested many games with friends in the past and I loved reporting bugs or balancing issues, because then I felt like I would be making a difference in the final product. I've simply had experience with beta testing in the past, and I've been a dedicated tester whenever I am testing.
8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory when the beta testing is done and the server goes public? Hell, I might not even play on the Pixelmon server when it goes public

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2013, 06:25:04 pm »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section? Yes
2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player? Yes, i can.
4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur? I can
5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you? I am fairly good at finding glitches/bugs and I do not wait for someone to tell me.
6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience?Yes, I was once Beta Tester for pixelmon itself, and I was removed not because of work related things, the requirements were upped and I could not re-apply right away.
7: Why are you a good beta tester? Because I always try to do my best to find glitches and report them so that other people do not exploit them.
8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory when the beta testing is done and the server goes public? Yes, it is not right for you to be able to keep your pokemon and inv. when the server was not public, It would allow advantages to you and make it too easy for you to get all the badges and the other wouldnt have as much of an advantage.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 06:27:07 pm by ryancpexpert »
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

PIAW_MAN

• No Pokedex
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2013, 12:47:37 am »
It seems I can2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player?
I have and it runs smoothly3: Can you provide a screenshot to prove you can do the second part?
2013-07-21_21.01.39.png4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur?
Here is an example: In another server that ran pixelmon I caught a Gloom with the ability to use mega drain. Unfortunately though When I used the move mega drain it would always hurt Gloom . When ever the move was used with more than or less than 10 hp it would fall between 10-12 hp when used.; Is that detailed enough? 

If I am told of a bug i would test it then report it. If I find a glitch or bug I would report it. One exploit that i would like to report would be the stacking of status effects. Players can put pokemon to sleep, poison, paralyze, burn all at the same time. So a player can keep a pokemon asleep while poisoning it and winning without actually fighting.  6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience?
Yes I have played on a different server that was full of glitches. One of the major glitches is known on that server as the death glitch. Every time you switch your pokemon the one you send out faints instantly and the second one might faint as well.
I will be detailed in my reports and report bugs, exploits and glitches quickly. I've done it before and I hope you give me the chance to prove myself to you.8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory when the beta testing is done and the server goes public?
I am ok with you deleting my pokemon and inventory because it is only fair for everyone.

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -1
  • WEEEEEE
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2013, 05:26:58 pm »
Let's get you to answer a few questions.
   when the beta testing is done and the server goes public?
[9: Answer this if your forum name isn't your minecraft name] What is your minecraft name
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^