Author Topic: Pixelmon Server Beta Testers! Read before posting.  (Read 11280 times)

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -1
  • WEEEEEE
Re: Pixelmon Server Beta Testers! Read before posting.
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2013, 05:27:42 pm »
I do believe i am the only one who answered the 1st question correctly! i ONLY posted the questions!
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Ad...

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2013, 06:50:20 pm »
Kab you fail xD the pixelmonserver opens today you don't need to apply

Honedge

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -10
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2013, 06:55:04 pm »
Kab you fail xD the pixelmonserver opens today you don't need to apply
No, it opens in another week.

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2013, 07:53:09 pm »
:L

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2013, 07:58:01 pm »
1: Can you copy this application and only include the question section?Yes

2: Can you install pixelmon's latest version and successfully run it, without bugs, in Single Player?Yes

3: Can you provide a screenshot to prove you can do the second part?Yes http://postimg.org/image/k15cyxqlt/459c2a29/  just click on the image to make it bigger if its to small for you

4: Can you provide enough details to explain a problem, should it occur?I know how to reinstall it if thats the question or if you are asking questions about a bug on the server I do not but I could explaing what I saw that was buggy

5: Are you good at finding glitches/bugs/exploits or do you just wait for someone to tell you?Ive beta tested a few things but I have always loved watching Pixelmon vids so I would be able to tell if somthing was out of the ordinary

6: Do you have prior experience with Pixelmon Mod? If so, can you explain some of that experience?videos and single player nothing multiplayer before

7: Why are you a good beta tester?I have beta tested before

8: Are you ok with us deleting your pokemon and inventory   when the beta testing is done and the server goes public?yea Id be fine[

9: Answer this if your forum name isn't your minecraft name] What is your minecraft name?form account Waffledoc aka LED but my full minecraft name is Waffledoctor180
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 08:07:06 pm by WaffleDoc »

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2013, 08:02:31 pm »
There's about a day to the release, why would 1ce want another beta tester?
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2013, 08:06:05 pm »
it'll be in the next week. The release date was moved to approximately a week from now.
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2013, 08:24:55 pm »
Well then. Still don't think a week is worth beta testing.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

idracoghost

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 2
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2013, 08:26:05 pm »
i was told 1 month
-former viridian leader twice
-former cinnabar leader
-unova builder

-former saffron gymleader

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • WEEEEEE
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2013, 10:29:19 pm »
Earlier today 1ce had said to me "2. Why would i want another tester if the server will be open in less than 24 hours?" so less than 24 hours is the release date... in other words... STOP TALKING ABOUT TESTING THE FREAKEN SERVER!!!! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY IT SOON!!!!
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2013, 11:21:06 pm »
Earlier today 1ce had said to me "2. Why would i want another tester if the server will be open in less than 24 hours?" so less than 24 hours is the release date... in other words... STOP TALKING ABOUT TESTING THE FREAKEN SERVER!!!! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY IT SOON!!!!
But... You were the one who bumped the thread up by making an application...

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • WEEEEEE
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2013, 12:24:43 am »
it was because i was told 1 month... then 1ce had said 1 day

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • WEEEEEE
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2013, 12:31:36 am »
I was playing single player and just wanted to point out that i put 2 pokeball lids next to eachother in the crafting table and it gave me 1 pokeball lid...

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2013, 02:33:32 am »
I was playing single player and just wanted to point out that i put 2 pokeball lids next to eachother in the crafting table and it gave me 1 pokeball lid...

What does this have to do with anything...

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • WEEEEEE
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2013, 09:06:41 pm »
What does this have to do with anything...

The fact thats its a glitch... and that it might need to be fixed...

^__^ My Life Story ^__^