Author Topic: VIP Rooms - Super VIP Rooms  (Read 1892 times)

VIROS

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 1
VIP Rooms - Super VIP Rooms
« on: May 24, 2012, 09:58:10 pm »
I've noticed the current VIP rooms are pretty boring. They're practical, but nothing to brag about. Firstly, the floor and ceiling are too close together. It feels unnaturally cramped. Next, the provided motif of the walls and ceiling is really ugly (not the wool, it is more the glowstone/obsidian/glass combo). The doors are not symmetrically spaced, and since the owner can't edit their walls, they can't fix it. The room itself is also asymmetrical and relatively small; the ones I have seen are 26x28. Finally, the rooms are all easily accessible by any stranger who goes into the bank. This isn't a security problem, but it is annoying.
-
All these separately are little nitpicky things. However, together they add up to make VIP rooms pretty inconvenient for more creative people. I've seen good VIP rooms, but you can always see how the builder struggled to make use of the unconventional setup. Even for non-builders, a larger and more beautiful space would be nice.
-

Therefore, I propose the super VIP room. It would be a large open-air area in either the wilderness or a separate world where the owner could build and live freely. These would of course be restricted to the higher levels of donator to reflect their improved quality. Not sure what though.
-
And maybe they could come with the option of a free house like I built for that event tnguy won...
-
Edit: Also, I know some people would be concerned about the potential problem of mob rooms. That's easily fixed by disabling mob-spawning in these big rooms. Although, tbh, training rooms are already possible in the current VIP rooms, just on a smaller scale.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 10:03:29 pm by VIROS »

Ad...

Ishmalsmiel

• Cool Trainer
  • First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: 8
Re: VIP Rooms - Super VIP Rooms
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 10:05:09 pm »
Sorry to Hate But Oddy Had the Idea Of A Donator World Only Access Able to Ace Donator and Above

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 10:21:30 pm »
Still a great idea!
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 12:22:19 pm »
I agree. Although im perfectly fine with my VIP room. Im not going to complain if we all get this :P

Nightroado

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 1015
  • Legendary
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 07:12:07 pm »
Good idea.  But screw you for dissing my newb bank. :D
[url

Tactic

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 07:56:01 am »
How about making a VIP bank in the ace donator + world for ace and master donators? Also since its creative players will be able to set their own walls and such.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 10:18:30 am »
That wouldnt work. Admins will most likely make it so inventories are cleared when travelling between worlds to prevent spawning of items