Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Wilds  (Read 2637 times)

alakazamex1

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 0
  • trololo-nyan!
Wilds
« on: June 12, 2012, 07:53:09 pm »
as we all know the wilds are fucked up as shit and can only get worse, what if the server just reset the chunks arounds the wilds every now and again, it's not that hard

Ad...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: Wilds
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 07:54:19 pm »
as we all know the wilds are fucked up as shit and can only get worse, what if the server just reset the chunks arounds the wilds every now and again, it's not that hard

Yay regenerating Diamond and Iron ores! And we know exactly where they are cuz they keep coming back!!!  :banana:

:finger:

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 09:11:35 pm »
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 11:19:55 pm »

Yay regenerating Diamond and Iron ores! And we know exactly where they are cuz they keep coming back!!!  :banana:

How about //set 56

MasterAssassin82

• Idiot who bumps teh bump thread
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: -73
  • Sinnoh Head, Unova Builder, Hoenn Ex-Builder!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 01:26:15 am »

Admins could do "//replace (id of each of the ores) air"  and then manually place new ones.....
This would be a lot of work, so maybe a plugin would work better.

A plugin like this:
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/edit-genore-v0-03-generate-ore-deposits-1000.18976/
(I didn't have time to read it thoroughly but it looks like it does what you want, and not just replacing ores where they were before)
That way you can reset the chunks, cut old ores and generate the new ones easily

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 05:15:52 am »

How about //set 56

//set 57

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 03:34:25 am »