Author Topic: New donor rank  (Read 7305 times)

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
Re: New donor rank
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2013, 05:11:56 pm »
I remember the days of being in Creative mode on the regular server...  :roll:
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

Ad...

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2013, 06:19:33 pm »
If we did add another (jeez) donor rank, it would probably be a complete redistribution of all perks, with some new, lower power, perks seeded into the lower ranks. Fly and 2x XP are already strong enough, 3x money is more than anyone should have, and trying to "outlaw gm items from being sold" is just naive. We can "outlaw" whatever we want to, doesn't make it possible to control.
This amuses me, gm is just being silly, most our mods don't even have that, /jump so OP for PVP frankly I can't think of any perks we can give to a new rank that wouldn't make it "play for free pay to win"

The point being, having a new rank just seems redundant at this point.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

doubleArmageddon

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 0
  • Withered away
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2013, 09:08:15 pm »
I have some ideas.  The commands; /feed, /Afk, More runes, Keep XP on death, 3x Mcmmo xp, /kit.  For /kit you can make one for each donor rank you can use every 24/36 hours.  You can only use one kit every 24/36 hours.  For example, /kit jumper.  Kit jumper can have 4 stacks of enderpearls.  Or /kit pvp.  You get a pvp kit.  Maybe /kit potion.  You get 3 of every potion (INCLUDING XP POTIONS) and etc.  Then maybe a command to use to get a virtual chest and workbench.  Or the you can toggle the time/weather.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2013, 09:19:15 pm »
I have some ideas.  The commands; /feedOP, /AfkNo, More runes, Keep XP on deathOP, 3x Mcmmo xpHA, /kit.  For /kit you can make one for each donor rank you can use every 24/36 hours.  You can only use one kit every 24/36 hours.  For example, /kit jumper.  Kit jumper can have 4 stacks of enderpearls.  Or /kit pvp.  You get a pvp kit.  Maybe /kit potion.  You get 3 of every potion (INCLUDING XP POTIONSHAHAHA) and etc*.  Then maybe a command to use to get a virtual chest and workbenchGamefreak already has /enderchest and /workbench.  Or the you can toggle the time/weather.No
Kits are an interesting idea but again finding a way to make balanced kit is unrealistic, 3 of every potion as you say now they really have infinite potions with no effort, same with pvp gear and ect. now they are fully geared for elite fights always can go into wild fights "good" stuff with no fear of losing it cause they get more tomorrow for no effort. I dont know enough about runes to make a comment on that part of your comment but everything else is out of the question as far as I'm concerned
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2013, 09:21:55 pm »
Arma, a few things in that post were good, but gamefreaks already have some of these things like /workbench and /enderchest.  The keep XP thing is basically an XP bank.  3x mcmmo is a good idea for the next donor level (I suggest we call it pokegod).  I'd love the kit thing, /feed, and /afk. Overall, there are a few ideas already used, but there are many good ideas.
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2013, 09:54:11 pm »
I have some ideas.  The commands; /feed, /Afk, More runes, Keep XP on death, 3x Mcmmo xp, /kit.  For /kit you can make one for each donor rank you can use every 24/36 hours.  You can only use one kit every 24/36 hours.  For example, /kit jumper.  Kit jumper can have 4 stacks of enderpearls.  Or /kit pvp.  You get a pvp kit.  Maybe /kit potion.  You get 3 of every potion (INCLUDING XP POTIONS) and etc.  Then maybe a command to use to get a virtual chest and workbench.  Or the you can toggle the time/weather.

Feed takes out the survival aspect. AFK is pointless. Suggest a rune. You already have XPBank. 2x mcMMO is already OP as it is. Kits are just free items. If you had them, expect a high cost on each use. No point having XP potions if you have xp bank. Gamefreak has virtual chest (e-chest) and workbench. Toggle time and weather can be done at the moon temple. We don't want time/weather toggle wars constantly.

Suggest something fair and some consideration may be put to this idea.

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2013, 10:15:08 pm »
maybe donors (again, I suggest pokegod and I'll be using that title during this post) could have the option to get an end portal or nether portal in their vip (either the nether portal or the end portal, not both) and a few non-op kits (pvp kit is a few random pieces of armor, a sword, a bow with 10 arrows; jumper kit is half a stack of ender pearls; mining kit is an iron shovel and an iron pick). Each of these kits would cost approximately 500 to 750 and they could only be used once a day.  Maybe there could be some private warps as you donate more (a place for cooltrainers, pokemaniacs, dragontamers, gamefreaks, and pokegods; cooltrainers can only go to the cooltrainer private warps, but pokemaniacs get the cooltrainer warp and the pokemaniac warp and so on).  I can't think of anything else right now so I'll just leave it at that.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2013, 10:19:41 pm »
heres another question, does anyone really want a rank that costs $250 dollars?

Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

doubleArmageddon

• Fighting Misty
  • Withered away
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2013, 10:23:50 pm »
no.

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2013, 10:30:15 pm »
not really. maybe $200 but not 250.

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2013, 10:31:37 pm »
Quick question. Have I lost my touch or have the commands for the XPbank changed?
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2013, 10:38:32 pm »
maybe donors (again, I suggest pokegod and I'll be using that title during this post) could have the option to get an end portal or nether portal in their vip (either the nether portal or the end portal, not both) and a few non-op kits (pvp kit is a few random pieces of armor, a sword, a bow with 10 arrows; jumper kit is half a stack of ender pearls; mining kit is an iron shovel and an iron pick). Each of these kits would cost approximately 500 to 750 and they could only be used once a day.  Maybe there could be some private warps as you donate more (a place for cooltrainers, pokemaniacs, dragontamers, gamefreaks, and pokegods; cooltrainers can only go to the cooltrainer private warps, but pokemaniacs get the cooltrainer warp and the pokemaniac warp and so on).  I can't think of anything else right now so I'll just leave it at that.

I don't see why a higher rank would need kits. They should have enough supply of materials already.

Obviously Sweaty :p  I'd expect an intermediate rank, somewhere between DT and GF.

Quick question. Have I lost my touch or have the commands for the XPbank changed?

You've lost your touch.

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • we really out here
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2013, 11:25:37 pm »
3x mcmmo xp would be stupid. 2x is already a lot less effort needed, and 3x would be unfair in my opinion.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2013, 01:56:17 am »
I am all for giving a 200-300$ donor /afk

Just my 2 cents there

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp