Author Topic: EV Potions  (Read 2331 times)

Jimmyziga

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -7
  • hi
EV Potions
« on: February 12, 2014, 03:20:02 pm »
You know those potions in-game where you can boost up the stats of your pokemons? like the Protein, Iron, Carbos, Zinc and those potions... Well... you can like use the HP UP to raise half a heart of your life??? Maybe what you'd like to use it in... I got no good ideas for them except that they would look awesome if they were in the server as a plugin...

Ad...

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
Re: EV Potions
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 05:34:55 pm »
Potion of healing, Potion of swiftness, Potion of strength and Potion Of resistance.
^                           ^                             ^                                  ^
Hp up,                   Speed                     Attack                             Defense           

Jimmyziga

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -7
  • hi
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 09:58:14 pm »
oh... crap... but, maybe like something that costs 500K :/ lol and that if you drink the HP UP you get 1 more heart... like instead of 40HP you have 41HP? and attack gives 1+ heart damage to all of what you hit and stuff like that but same it sounds stupid .-.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 10:07:45 pm »
oh... crap... but, maybe like something that costs 500K :/ lol and that if you drink the HP UP you get 1 more heart... like instead of 40HP you have 41HP? and attack gives 1+ heart damage to all of what you hit and stuff like that but same it sounds stupid .-.

So you'll pay 500k IGM for something you can make for free?

StopDropandTroll

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Hello Darkness My Old Friend
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 09:17:24 pm »
They have stuff like that in MCMMO Alchemy now so there is no need :D
I hate 11-12 year old me q.q

Top 5 Favorite Anime: 1. Angel Beats, 2. HunterxHunter, 3. Mekaku City Actors, 4. Bakemonogatari, 5. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai