Author Topic: Who are you?  (Read 76060 times)

MasterAssassin82

• Idiot who bumps teh bump thread
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: -73
  • Sinnoh Head, Unova Builder, Hoenn Ex-Builder!
Re: Who are you?
« Reply #345 on: October 26, 2012, 10:54:15 pm »
@Mario  There is a difference between people making sexual comments to a 11 year old girl + making asshole remarks like shane, and you and jord having some arguments,
Do you want us to treat you like an 11 year old girl?
if so then by all means continue complaining and whining about how jord is 'harassing' you.

Ad...

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #346 on: October 26, 2012, 11:30:04 pm »
@Mario  There is a difference between people making sexual comments to a 11 year old girl + making asshole remarks like shane, and you and jord having some arguments,
Do you want us to treat you like an 11 year old girl?
if so then by all means continue complaining and whining about how jord is 'harassing' you.

Ha.hahahahahah.HAHHAH.

You think this all about Jordan don't you? You really did?

It not just him. It's never fully been about him. It's about those who's tormented me and my soul, making my life an enternal hell. I can't even say anything without these dicks making me look like a complete dumbass to everyone I care for. They insult me, calling me worthless and idiotic. They get in my face, gloating how much they have the better life and say that no one loves me. That no one will ever live me. That I am the most useless, pathetic piece of human garbage that ever existed.

And it's funny. This happened only today to Lil. FOR ME, IT'S BEEN GOING ON SINCE I JOINED. AND NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT IT. OR ME. BECAUSE I ALL I DO IS COMPLAIN ABOUT JORDAN. ALI KNOWNS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. AND PROD. AND HIXHEN. AND TN. TN EVEN QUIT OVER THIS SHIT. EVEN MIO KNOWNS, AND SHE TOLD ME SHE'D HELP. BUT SHE NEVER DID. SHE LEFT ME IN THE DARK AND FORGOT THAT I EVER EXISTED. WHY IS THAT NO ONE CARES FOR ME? I WANT TO BE EVERYONE FRIEND AND COMPANION, BUT INSTEAD I'M TREATED LIKE SHIT. I LEFT TO ROT AND SIT IN THE DARKNESS AND SHADOWS OF THOSE WHO MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL.

You call that complaining? YOU CALL THIS WHINING?? I CAN'T EVEN GET SOMEONE WHO'S BLINDED BY THE LIGHT OF THESE ASSHOLES, COVERING UP THERE TRUE INTENTIONS BY WINNING OVER SOMEONE BY BUILDING A REGION, OR BUDDY BUDDYING TO AN ADMIN.

Sigh....rant over.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #347 on: October 27, 2012, 12:27:18 am »
Ha.hahahahahah.HAHHAH.

It not just him. It's never fully been about him. It's about those who's tormented me and my soul, making my life an enternal hell. I can't even say anything without these dicks making me look like a complete dumbass to everyone I care for. They insult me, calling me worthless and idiotic. They get in my face, gloating how much they have the better life and say that no one loves me. That no one will ever live me. That I am the most useless, pathetic piece of human garbage that ever existed.

And it's funny. This happened only today to Lil. FOR ME, IT'S BEEN GOING ON SINCE I JOINED. AND NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT IT. OR ME. BECAUSE I ALL I DO IS COMPLAIN ABOUT JORDAN. ALI KNOWNS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. AND PROD. AND HIXHEN. AND TN. TN EVEN QUIT OVER THIS SHIT. EVEN MIO KNOWNS, AND SHE TOLD ME SHE'D HELP. BUT SHE NEVER DID. SHE LEFT ME IN THE DARK AND FORGOT THAT I EVER EXISTED. WHY IS THAT NO ONE CARES FOR ME? I WANT TO BE EVERYONE FRIEND AND COMPANION, BUT INSTEAD I'M TREATED LIKE SHIT. I LEFT TO ROT AND SIT IN THE DARKNESS AND SHADOWS OF THOSE WHO MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL.

You call that complaining? YOU CALL THIS WHINING?? I CAN'T EVEN GET SOMEONE WHO'S BLINDED BY THE LIGHT OF THESE ASSHOLES, COVERING UP THERE TRUE INTENTIONS BY WINNING OVER SOMEONE BY BUILDING A REGION, OR BUDDY BUDDYING TO AN ADMIN.

Sigh....rant over.
I think everyone on the server has a simple attitude problem. Some more than others... Some get affected more than others.
I think you just need to learn to shove it aside and ignore a lot of the stuff directed at you.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #348 on: October 27, 2012, 01:39:15 am »

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #349 on: October 27, 2012, 01:44:56 am »
And thus the pedophilia ensues
What does that site do exactly?

Pichu

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 1
« Reply #350 on: October 27, 2012, 02:11:10 am »
Please, please find this photo for me on a stock website? ... :L?
And ya obey, supreme, yada yada? Problem?
This picture would be on Tumblr with 20,000 likes

Shane

• LimitedA
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -584
  • вιт’нєѕ вє тяιρριη! «3
« Reply #351 on: October 27, 2012, 05:15:32 am »
Well, I wouldn't be mad if my house wasn't removed? and then it couldn't be log blocked.
му ιgη ιѕ: ιмנυѕтвαυѕѕ «3
ιм α ƒυ’кιηg ѕqυιятℓє - ι нανє ѕєт тωσ ƒσяυм тяєη∂ѕ؟  - тнє ρσкє-ℓι’к αναтαя! - тυмвℓя gιƒѕ

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #352 on: October 27, 2012, 09:29:04 am »
Well, I wouldn't be mad if my house wasn't removed? and then it couldn't be log blocked.
Log block is weird xD

Shane

• LimitedA
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • вιт’нєѕ вє тяιρριη! «3
« Reply #353 on: October 27, 2012, 10:45:51 am »

Why me.. :pale:
ιм α ƒυ’кιηg ѕqυιятℓє - ι нανє ѕєт тωσ ƒσяυм тяєη∂ѕ؟  - тнє ρσкє-ℓι’к αναтαя! - тυмвℓя gιƒѕ

Shane

• LimitedA
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • вιт’нєѕ вє тяιρριη! «3
« Reply #354 on: October 27, 2012, 10:46:32 am »

Or you won't be able to speak in the website again.
That's what, kid.

LilacLily

• PokeFan
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: -70
  • Dark dragon and proud of it bicsh
« Reply #355 on: October 27, 2012, 11:33:04 am »
i warned you...
Bacon is the ultimate solution to every problem.

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #356 on: October 27, 2012, 11:38:13 am »

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

Jotr123

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #357 on: October 27, 2012, 12:19:44 pm »
i miss Tn...  :(

We all miss Tn, he comes on a bit when I ask him on TS :P
We usually go somewhere and PvP, but he likes a tekkit server now. T.T

Force is meaningless without skill.

MasterAssassin82

• Idiot who bumps teh bump thread
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: -73
  • Sinnoh Head, Unova Builder, Hoenn Ex-Builder!
« Reply #358 on: October 27, 2012, 05:06:15 pm »
Ha.hahahahahah.HAHHAH.

Sigh....rant over.
Uh dude.... this is minecraft NOT IRL, how can some random people on the internet "torment you and your soul, making your life an enternal hell." srsly calm the fuck down and realize what this is

A VIDEO GAME
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 05:07:53 pm by MasterAssassin82 »

Shane

• LimitedA
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • вιт’нєѕ вє тяιρριη! «3
« Reply #359 on: October 27, 2012, 05:13:17 pm »

ALI IS ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEH IN MY SIG! <3